FOUND 40LBS OF COKE ON A MIAMI BEACH! INSTAGRAM!

Never thought dudes on a sneaker website would know so much about moving weight 
laugh.gif

You'd be surprised. Where u think all that money for sneakers comes from?

best thread on NT right now. page after page of pure comedy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lotta dudes in here talkin that hard drug game madness like they really about that machete life...im not about that life, but that kind of weight is box office, and box office means being about that hanging snitches/informants/cops off the side of an interstate bridge san head steez (google it, they don't play in mexico)

but then again, some NTers be havin wild money for sneakers so i wouldn't be surprised if something SMALL TIME was being moved around.

NT on federal radar like

View media item 517153

would've walked away from it honestly...act like i never saw it. mediatakeout is the last place you'd wanna end up with a cartel's capital LOL

Last edited:
Not every NTer is fortunate enough to come from a nice cookie-cutter suburban community where all they have to do is bring home all A's on their report card for their parents to fund their unique hobbies,wants and desires.No hate from me to them,thats just something they were born into.

But I'm also not going to think that NT has some Nino Brown type of character on here,spewing all of his business either.i would hope not and I would think someone in that line of work would have other things to worry about,other than the latest sneaker.

But the cool part about it is,you just never know,who's who and what's what.

Not every NTer is fortunate enough to come from a nice cookie-cutter suburban community where all they have to do is bring home all A's on their report card for their parents to fund their unique hobbies,wants and desires.No hate from me to them,thats just something they were born into.
the ones that are from the suburbs are the types who are more than likely buying this type of product.

Last edited:
no nino brown here made a decent living and knew when to leave . alot of people get greedy and forget why they took that risk in the first place and it becomes there lifestyle or hobby. If ima go to jail it aint from nickling and diming trust that but i got what i came for a while back and live a very simple and modest life now. But there are times when i want to send word out and make some quick paper but there is also that reminder that most of everybody i know cant vote, cant work, cant go home, cant seee they kids or families and cant even walk outside and do anything without being told or getting permission from a c.o. So yeah ive been on niketalk since the days of nike park and if nc twin remembers this when he used to work at finishline at nortlake mall , this is a big community with alot of lurkers and a lot of posters  and diverse backgrounds aswell.

and i got out the sneaker game along time ago  

Last edited:

But I'm also not going to think that NT has some Nino Brown type of character on here,spewing all of his business either.i would hope not and I would think someone in that line of work would have other things to worry about,other than the latest sneaker.

But the cool part about it is,you just never know,who's who and what's what.

Shut up, I'm from the bricks. You cant keep giving out passes for stupidity. Not to mention big time hustlers are really really smart for the most part. The "goons" in here posting are at best weed bag pinchers who live in they momma house.

It's not that hard to move coke, just post an ad on craigslist. To keep it safe tell your clientele to meet up at your house.

It's not that hard to move coke, just post an ad on craigslist. To keep it safe tell your clientele to meet up at your house.
not sure if srs
Not serious bro

Actually, I wouldn't want to sell it. I would have the dope fiend Olympics. There would be different events like running through traffic, jumping off of houses, and Doing crazy stunts on unicycles. Whoever lives gets all the coke.

Last edited:
not sure if srs
Not serious bro

Actually, I wouldn't want sell it. I would have the dope fiend Olympics. There would be different events like running through traffic, jumping off of house, and Doing crazy stunts on unicycles. Whoever lives gets all the coke.

:rofl:

Last edited:
I personally know a lady who was childhood friends with Pablo Escobar. Pics and everything. Yes she is Colombian. Random fun fact.
you could have been gave me the line and I could have been bought you 100 Louis beanies :lol:

Actually, I wouldn't want to sell it. I would have the dope fiend Olympics. There would be different events like running through traffic, jumping off of houses, and Doing crazy stunts on unicycles. Whoever lives gets all the coke.
laugh.gif
 best idea so far

Back
Top Bottom