Found a abandon house/vacant. Vol. man who buy house for $16..Need help Filing paperwork this week.

So I remember the thread here but i cant find it.

But anyway I know of the loophole but need some tips and how to go about doing what this man did.

basically i found a big nice vacant house next block over from my house. It had some papers taped to the window and the door. I stopped and read them and it said the house is deem abandon and vacant and that the mortgage holder will care for the property bla bla bla..

Now once it said vacant and abandon I thought of the man who bought the house for $16 through the loophole that anyone can claim a abandon house,

So I'm going to try it because the law exist where I'm at.

so I just need to know if anyone can help me with the process. I will be doing more reading on this and go file paperwork this week..

Can anyone give me advice. If I get some help once i sell the house you better believe you will get some of the money also.

i wish i had the dude contact information so i can contact him and ask how he did it exactly.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

LOl yea i know people will hate but I'm going to keep this low key in my neighborhood

yea.. cus no one is gonna know right?
laugh.gif

dontchu gotta live in the house for a certain number of years? and the guy didnt have any electricity or anything in his house.

i remember that thread.. i think u just have to establish your residence there if i remember right.
so take a seat and wait it out, $$@% a pair of shoes, u campin for a damb house

won't you have to pay taxes?

hire a lawyer if serious.  you don't want to miss out on this rare opportunity.

The mortgage company owns the house seems like it's a foreclosure ... No way you will get it for $16

Originally Posted by franchise3

Better off Googling the article than ask NT
The laws are different for every state so hit the web and do some research.

Originally Posted by davyboy

The mortgage company owns the house seems like it's a foreclosure ... No way you will get it for $16

Maybe but I'm going to try still if I cant get it them I'm going to mortgage company and give them a proposal like renting it out for cheap

This is real estates buyers secrets..

So what I'm going to do next is go to county clerk and see who holds the mortgage to the house and proceed of the info I'm giving.

If it a list a bank Im still going to file the papaerwork and see if it get approved. i think they have to contact the bank once I file the paperwork. If the bank dont respond then I can claim it

Is it in Texas? I believe thats the state where it happened with the other guy, don't know if it would work elsewhere. And the only reason he was able to do it was because it was abandoned and the mortgage company that owned the house went out of business so the place wasn't claimed by anyone. If its owned by a bank or anyone, camping out will only get you arrested for trespassing.

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Is it in Texas? I believe thats the state where it happened with the other guy, don't know if it would work elsewhere. And the only reason he was able to do it was because it was abandoned and the mortgage company that owned the house went out of business so the place wasn't claimed by anyone. If its owned by a bank or anyone, camping out will only get you arrested for trespassing.

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

No but its in a state that have the adverse possession law. Im going to contact the clerk office and see if its claimed by bank, if it is I will contact bank, maybe they went out of business who knows but the paperwork on the door said abandon/foreclosed.

Even if I do get a hold of bank and they claim it, Im going to offer them to let me rent to buy for a super low price. Convinced them economy bad and nobody is buying housing, but I will give them a 5 year commitment to rent it or buy it or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom