found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

I woulda did the same thing. Last time this happened I was at Crabtree Valley mall coppin the Kobe 3Ds. found this chix Evo. Long story short, her mom called, I found out where she was and drove all the way to Chapel Hill to return it. All I got was a thanx. Pissed me off how she acted like I was an inconvenience. She was working @ a bowling alley acting like she had to get back to work. Kept my good karma @least Because I found an iPhone the following week (with no possible way to return of course). @least $400 when I unlock and sell.
smokin.gif

I woulda did the same thing. Last time this happened I was at Crabtree Valley mall coppin the Kobe 3Ds. found this chix Evo. Long story short, her mom called, I found out where she was and drove all the way to Chapel Hill to return it. All I got was a thanx. Pissed me off how she acted like I was an inconvenience. She was working @ a bowling alley acting like she had to get back to work. Kept my good karma @least Because I found an iPhone the following week (with no possible way to return of course). @least $400 when I unlock and sell.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Smookie

People from Niketalk are spoiled and ignorant. If she looked at you with teary eyes and only gave you 5bucks it was for a reason. Not alot of you people know what people have to go through EVERYDAY. I'm a strong believer of Karma and I believe good things will happen to you in the near future, but if it was me personaly, I wouldve kept the cash and give the purse to a cop or something lol.

EDIT: And I wouldn't accept the money.

Makes no sense 
indifferent.gif

People from Niketalk are spoiled and ignorant. If she looked at you with teary eyes and only gave you 5bucks it was for a reason. Not alot of you people know what people have to go through EVERYDAY. I'm a strong believer of Karma and I believe good things will happen to you in the near future, but if it was me personaly, I wouldve kept the cash and give the purse to a cop or something lol.

Makes no sense 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Glad you returned it. Hopefully you see a windfall come your way for your good deed.

this is the problem. it should be done regardless to reward

Glad you returned it. Hopefully you see a windfall come your way for your good deed.

Originally Posted by stackz

Makes no sense 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stackz

Makes no sense 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

i would have given it back....but the 5 dollars is an insult. I would have hit her with the
grin.gif

I lost my wallet once and someone mailed it back to me....but he stole all the money I had in it. I wasn't even mad.
laugh.gif

I would have definitely kept the money. probably returned the purse and IDs in her mailbox overnight. I woulda took my family out to a nice dinner and maybe bought them something with it. I dont care what anyone says, im keeping that money regardless

i would have given it back....but the 5 dollars is an insult. I would have hit her with the
grin.gif

I lost my wallet once and someone mailed it back to me....but he stole all the money I had in it. I wasn't even mad.
laugh.gif

I would have definitely kept the money. probably returned the purse and IDs in her mailbox overnight. I woulda took my family out to a nice dinner and maybe bought them something with it. I dont care what anyone says, im keeping that money regardless

740 dollars is way to much to steal from people these days. Most people are barely making ends meet that was probably ladies whole rent right there. I would of felt terrible taking away someones home.

740 dollars is way to much to steal from people these days. Most people are barely making ends meet that was probably ladies whole rent right there. I would of felt terrible taking away someones home.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

If it was me I'd return it without hope of reward.
I'm just saying as a 3rd part, outside observer, I hope he sees some good from it.

Back
Top Bottom