Found a wild Pidgey.... What to feed it!! NT

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Step your Pokedex up. That's clearly a Spearow.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I work for the Oakland Zoo as an Avian Ecologist. Without the mother's warmth the chick will die. If you have an oven put the bird in it for 400 degrees for about 30 minutes everyday.
roll.gif

Send it to me so I can feed it to my pet snake.

Spoiler [+]
I'll post vids. pm me for my address.

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif
Got 'em!

roll.gif
silly fanboys clearly its a biyomon
eyes.gif

biyomon.JPG
FAIL!
okay EB14 u win due to a combination of your superior intellect and my inferior mental capacity. i wish i had never thought to engage in a battle of wits with you. please forgive me.
you are forgiven.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

I know here in the bay area there's a place where you're supposed to take baby birds if they get dislocated from their nests because they will die. Call a local vet and ask them what to do with as soon as possible.

Wrap it up in a blanket for now, that dude was right it needs to stay warm but he's asking you to cook it lmao

QFT

You fools. Since he's a Pidgey he'll 1st evolve into a PIDGEOTTO, and then a PIDEOT after that! I can tell you right now you need teach him hyper beamand try to get him up to a level 30 before you get to Seledon City... oh yeah also try not to run into Gary on your way there cause he'll kick your *#%.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif
Got 'em!

roll.gif
silly fanboys clearly its a biyomon
eyes.gif

biyomon.JPG
FAIL!
okay EB14 u win due to a combination of your superior intellect and my inferior mental capacity. i wish i had never thought to engage in a battle of wits with you. please forgive me.
you are forgiven.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom