Found a wild Pidgey.... What to feed it!! NT

So I just found a wild baby bird.

It has feather and it's beack is still looking like it's a babies. What can I feed it??

it's like a pokemon yo
pimp.gif

Chew up worms and feed it mouth to mouth.

If you don't do it exactly like that it's gonna die and it'll be all your fault.

blend up up boiled rice into a paste..Then suck it up with a medicine dropper and feed it like a baby bottle
you can do the same with oatmeal or mashed worms

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Photographs or....
ha he came through. Damn, yo. you already passed me on the post count. i remember you had about 20 post less than a month ago
eek.gif
eek.gif

I work for the Oakland Zoo as an Avian Ecologist. Without the mother's warmth the chick will die. If you have an oven put the bird in it for 400 degreesfor about 30 minutes everyday.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I work for the Oakland Zoo as an Avian Ecologist. Without the mother's warmth the chick will die. If you have an oven put the bird in it for 400 degrees for about 30 minutes everyday.

this guy seems legit, you should listen to him.

I work for the Oakland Zoo as an Avian Ecologist. Without the mother's warmth the chick will die. If you have an oven put the bird in it for 400 degrees for about 30 minutes everyday.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

this guy seems legit, you should listen to him.

Heating it up as I type

grin.gif

If you're white... YOU gonna get hair lice... or may already have them by now... Birds carry lice... this is a well known fact

Back
Top Bottom