Found money. Vol: I'm rich!

Today I put on some old 501s, and found $10 in the back pocket
pimp.gif

I wonder what was the highest amount anyone found money in one of their pockets, or even on the ground? What are some of you guys tales of finding money in lost places?

i was 13 at school, hungry as hell, no money to buy anything. found a 5$, went in at the vending machine :smokin

or I was cleaning my room one time, found a 50$ bill under some papers. that feeling :pimp:

Last edited:
found a $50 on the ground in the school hallways my freshmen year 2005. bought NCAA 2006 and the whole crew had free DQ blizzards on me :smokin

I have a friend that found 100 once. Dude rushed to dtlr and bought some fusion Jordan's. I was upset at his shoe selection lol

Two years ago, I found $300 on the ground one night near a car wash as I was walking.
pimp.gif

I was paranoid as hell going home.
laugh.gif

I gave $100 to my mother because she needed some money at the time.

Last edited:
I always dreamed about finding a large sum of money that a drug dealer tossed while running from the cops or something. Then I watched no country for old men and that was the end of that dream

True story 2 years ago I found 180 in my jeans. I never used to count my money Smh. I'd grab 5 or 6 hundred leave home throw it in the drawer n repeat. I threw on a pair of old lucky brand jeans n pow there it was. I was broke soi was so damb happy

Today I put on some old 501s, and found $10 in the back pocket :pimp: .

I wonder what was the highest amount anyone found money in one of their pockets, or even on the ground? What are some of you guys tales of finding money in lost places?

Wow what a coincidence op because today I put on some old 501s, and found $10 in the back pocket :pimp:

No better feeling than finding money in pants pockets.

Washed my uniform and found $20 on a day I was feigning for chipotle.

funny this thread came up cause i was doing laundry earlier and found 73 dollars lol
but most i found was in middle school, walking to school in the morning found $100

When I was 18, I worked at a supermarket in the dairy department, and I found a $100 bill on the floor. There are cameras all over the supermarket, so I put my foot on it, and slid it under something then picked it up. The entire shift, I kept thinking that I got set up by my managers and every time I saw one of them, I thought they were gonna say something. It was awesome finding a benjamin on the floor.

Another time, I was working on the cash register, and I stepped off to go get something, and I found a $50 bill on the other side of the register where they customer stands. Picked it up with quickness. Never thought to give it to customer service, because what the hell are they going to do with it? Keep it themselves.

Also, when I worked self checkout, people would always leave money behind in the dispenser and leave without it. If I noticed they forgot it, I would stop and tell them, but if they were already gone, that money was mine.

I forgot that I found 40 on 2 separate occasions. Once was at work at olive garden. I turned it in to the manager and he kept it for a few days to see if anyone would claim it, of course no one ever did, so I came up.

Another time was going up the stairs in my complex I saw 4 10s. I knew they belonged to a neighbor so I left a note saying that I located some items, contact me if you lost something. I was super broke so I bought a pizza immediately. The next day one of my neighbors called and correctly identified the four 10s. When she came to get it I told her I owed her ten, but of course she was cool about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom