found the picture weve all been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jwork100

Banned
i dont want to disclose to much info cus i think the powers that be doesnt want us to see what weve been dieing for.My input on the shoe is it is very ___________ like and seems like it is a combo of all the shoes in one, but dont get it twisted for a minute tho you wont be satisfied.........e-mail me at crisgetmoneythataintfunny@yahoo.com and i got you!

check out the whole video but what you need to see is in the beggining. I think i posted it first too so holla at your boy!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

ok yeah thanks for everything jwork100. u making this post was helpful to everyone

if u don't want to get flamed, i suggest you actually post the pic
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
You know you can get banned for this. It's fully in the ROC. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

if i new how to post the pic i woulda posted it d*ck :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
instead im tryin to mail it to one of yall who can actually post it , and i tried to put the thing up through a friend niketalk took the whole post down so somebody doesnt want yuo to see it,and instead of trying to flame D*ck 1 and D*ck 2 why didnt you post your e-mail like i said :\
ohwell.gif

sent the video out hopefully yall can tell that theseare them and not be so obnoxius that you cant and whoever posted that pic of all the jordan in one

go sit on some pencils

oh god...

change the thread title, I could've gone my whole life without seeing those. embarassing

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

t @#%$ you dont even know what your talkin about .It is the video tho and who cares if they have some fake shoes in their ,common sense should tell you that you never seen this jordan shoe before and the materials are the same as the box on the shoe and the clothes,plus thiere def not team jordans cus jb dont go that hard on team js

this thread can't be real :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Word up, if the pictures aren't of Retro Carmines, I'm still waiting...
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

wow, man...if some shoe like that photoshop'd pic comes out...i quit on the jordan game man...omg...fu*k those...killin it, y they gotta try and be like the WHAT THE DUNK....

why was this even posted?? :smh:
smh.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Back
Top Bottom