Fousey's "The Suicide Experiment"

It would have been better if they woulda let dude off hisself...Seriously though, what human being wouldn't talk somebody out of potentially committing suicide if they told them? ****, I see it on this forum alone on almost a weekly basis

Not cool. Wasn't he depressed talking about suicide before?

you have nearly 20k posts, thats 14 posts a day nonstop from 2010-2014

and yea thats pretty sad, anything for views

And there's multiple people on Twitter with 100k tweets in that time frame so what's your point?

You act like folka gotta get on computers to post on forums/social media these days

Not cool. Wasn't he depressed talking about suicide before?

you have nearly 20k posts, thats 14 posts a day nonstop from 2010-2014

and yea thats pretty sad, anything for views

And there's multiple people on Twitter with 100k tweets in that time frame so what's your point?

You act like folka gotta get on computers to post on forums/social media these days

Nah clearly I made this dude upset at something I posted before. No offense, I don't remember what it is. Being you chose a suicide thread, man it's not that serious, i'm just some guy on the internet. I don't want that juju on me.

you have 20k posts too, god damn

why not write a book instead?

because i love niektalk

my favorite website is black n red and my lambo is blue now get out of the haterzone before i report you

You and your father got punked together. You got more things to worry about than me. Being soft is encoded in yall genetics

Dude is still mad about that thread where he got roasted for slapping dudes car and his pops sent him to get that work.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh and Fousey is a ******* lame attention *****.

Count my posts buddy boy. You wanna see my handsome face again, just go to my profile and check my albums, clown.

Last edited:
Dude is still mad about that thread where he got roasted for slapping dudes car and his pops sent him to get that work.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh and Fousey is a ******* lame attention *****.

Count my posts buddy boy. You wanna see my handsome face again, just go to my profile and check my albums, clown.
You're forgetting the thread where he got head from that married chick at the gym, then humped her, and she quickly cut him off while he caught the feels.

because i love niektalk

my favorite website is black n red and my lambo is blue now get out of the haterzone before i report you
Pause, im loving this dude just as much as @the hater boxden
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom