Fox announces X-Files revival... Vol. I Want to Believe...

Mulder's IG...

11373634_102917120060808_217432900_n.jpg

So what's the odds Mulder / Scully are still smashing?

Probably not based on that trailer, right?

Weird seeing Duchovny with combed hair again.

Gillian just keeps getting finer and finer.

first of all the smoking man died like 100 times

chris carter, whats good?

Last edited:
Smoking Man has to be a flashback. Would take me right out of the story if he is still alive.

He got shot by a sniper, pushed down the stairs when he was clinging to life on a wheelchair, and was blown up in a cave by helicopter missiles :lol:

As a kid this show always made me paranoid. Thought aliens would abduct me or monsters would kill me. I don't remember much from the later seasons except that the t1000 was Scully's partner. Might watch the show over on netflix.

Wow. Didn't know it lasted 9 seasons.

Last edited:
Smoking Man has to be a flashback. Would take me right out of the story if he is still alive.

He got shot by a sniper, pushed down the stairs when he was clinging to life on a wheelchair, and was blown up in a cave by helicopter missiles :lol:

He could be in his Nick Fury steeze :lol:...

S8 & S9 though... Not much of Mulder... [emoji]128533[/emoji] @ the producers then thinking they could continue the series with Doggett & Reyes. 

EDIT

And just noticed that the pencils are still there... 
laugh.gif

21617895948_37a952fed4_b.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the entire series will be released on Blu Ray in December. Complete and Individual Seasons. :pimp:

Will buy the individual seasons instead of the set. If the first film was included in the set I'd consider purchasing since its story bridges Season 5 to Season 6.

Back
Top Bottom