Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
lmaooo, was their end-of-trailer-money-shot a reveal of bald Prof. X??

gotta come harder than that Fox.

looks meh af

View media item 1823553
Trailer looks :pimp:

Giant Apocalypse :pimp:

Angel :pimp:

Seems like a majority of what was leaked before with stuff added.

I had a feeling Apocalypse would be fixed because he was gray in the post credit scene for DOFP.

Meh. Here's my thoughts

- Sophie turner is terrible
- apocalypse looks fine but not feeling the voice
- Jennifer Lawrence isn't even trying anymore. For playing mystique she's hardly blue in the trailer
- rough CGI
- 4 horsemen look cool
- intrigued at how the Xmen stand any chance

My enthusiasm for comic book movies are dwindling. I didn't like the showings of civil war or BVS

lmaooo, was their end-of-trailer-money-shot a reveal of bald Prof. X??

gotta come harder than that Fox.

looks meh af
haha That was the best part of the trailer... And that's not saying much at all.

I'm not jumping out my chair for this movie, but still gonna give it a shot as usual.

Meh. Here's my thoughts

- Jennifer Lawrence isn't even trying anymore. For playing mystique she's hardly blue in the trailer
- rough CGI
- 4 horsemen look cool

My enthusiasm for comic book movies are dwindling. I didn't like the showings of civil war or BVS

That boy suffering from CBM burnout

Trailer wasn't trash but this def can't compete with the major players of 2016 Comic flicks. I`m still going to see it though.

i am hyped for this movie after the trailer. could it be they held back the best parts for the actual movie? not like the Superman vs Batman trash?

Meh. Here's my thoughts

- rough CGI
- 4 horsemen look cool

I was thinking this. Especially with Magneto and Storm. The X-Men should get washed.

Meh. Here's my thoughts

- rough CGI
- 4 horsemen look cool

I was thinking this. Especially with Magneto and Storm. The X-Men should get washed.
The only way I see it is if prof x gets a power boost and can wrestle control of the four horsemen from Apocolypse. If you add those four to wolverine, quicksilver prof x, Jean and cyclops it shouldn't be too much of a leap

Trailer was dope. Jean grey with an english accent tho......we need ramsay as a 4 horseman

didn't see wolverine in the trailer...:nerd:

Came in here to say no Wolverine :nerd:

Also where's Gambit :nerd:

I see now instead of Jackman, they want to ride dudes who play Magneto, X and Mystique lol (blanking out on all their names right now)

The best part about the trailer was the chicks playing Storm and Jubillee. Damn. :smokin

Trailer overall didn't do anything for me. I thought the fantastic four trailers did a better job, honestly.

Last edited:
:lol: yeah Lawrence killed me. Everyone knows she doesn't care about her playing her character anymore and it already shows.

Looks decent.

Wolverine will show up in the film...they have to explain what Mystique did with him after DOFP.

Why did they end the trailer with a shot of bald Professor X? Does FOX think this is what the fans are anticipating to see?!

Giant Apocalypse was nice.

I happen to enjoy the trailer, but it might be because we're actually seeing the OG members of the X-Men finally forming more than the actual content of the movie...

Only issue I had with the movie is the voice of Apocolypse. Maybe I'm just too use to the cartoon voice of Apocolypse, which sounded menacing and evil, and this dude sounds like a straight ***** lol

Apocolypse growing into giant size was dope.

I don't mind less Wolverine in the movie.

Last edited:
Fassbender is Fox's golden boy. **** Wolverine
pimp.gif

Magneto >>>>>>>>>>>> _______

Fox doesnt care what comic book heads dont like because they dont make up more than 5% of viewers. The general public only knows X-Men because they`ve seen that a comic book was available or may have received one at some point in their life, the cartoon or from the earlier movies........Thats it.

With that being said, the trailer looks dope to me and ill be seeing it day 1.

People hated the sentinals from DOFP too and that **** was dope to me. It is what it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom