Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
that article is pretty much saying he'd stay in his own lane and not be part of the mcu which is fine i think because they really aren't bringing any other xverse content to the mcu so dp could be the last remnant of that

They could make it work. DP could have smaller parts that doesn't include gore or a ton of profanity in the team-up movies. And still be DP in his own.

I don't see the problem of DP being toned down in crossover movies. Just have continue to go balls out in his solo films. (Haven't seen DP2 yet lol)

I wouldn't mind seeing a more serious DP in the crossover films.

he can be baraka deadpool in the crossover movies.

giphy.gif

the movie sets up logan not caring, professor x trying to get logan to care again, his "daughter" shows up and this situation arises where the last of the xmen have to be that thing and do the right thing

logan does the smart thing up to that point and tries to flee instead of standing and fighting, he's a guy who is tired of fighting and in spite of his/their best intentions and winning battles, ultimately they lost the war and lost big

then you have professor x dying on top of everything

as soon as they arrive at the mountain.. given the story told to that point, the ending is supposed to be logan's redemption for the crap story built when he sees actual children who need leadership (which was professor x's whole point to his school).. and that happens 1 of 2 ways, either he figures that they have to fight (and he leads them) or he tells them that they cant win and they have to run (and again he leads them).. but as the last xmen he has to realize that those kids need someone and he's all they got

not for dude to fall asleep and then have to rely upon the concoction created by 1 of the kids

i dont mind him dying, it's just how they got there

this scene hit the feels thou and was good:
VioletFatherlyAchillestang-max-1mb.gif
Agreed agreed agreed. It was just a weak throw **** on the wall ending that didn’t need to be that way. Movie was so simple and grounded and then they do all that. Lazy

Agreed agreed agreed. It was just a weak throw **** on the wall ending that didn’t need to be that way. Movie was so simple and grounded and then they do all that. Lazy

I’ve said it before.. but movie is 1 of 2 movies

‘No country for old men’.. and considering it’s wolverine so they can’t go with the kids just leave Logan behind and he accepts that he’s done and don’t got it no more

Or it’s ‘nebraska’.. and that movie had the redemption at the end for all the crap to that point in the movie

You kill the appeal of Deadpool if he can’t interact with other Marvel heroes
False. He does that already just fine. They can also come into his movie in R rates semi self aware form. It’s really incredibly easy since his lack of continuity is put on front street

With the X-Men and F4 back to the MCU, Deadpool is wild irrelevant to me now. Low priority and I couldn't care whether he interacts or not.

Probably would consider him a distraction.

False. He does that already just fine. They can also come into his movie in R rates semi self aware form. It’s really incredibly easy since his lack of continuity is put on front street

Lol what movie has he been in where he hasn’t interacted with other Marvel heroes?

Every screening has had poor feedback from viewers to executives :lol:

At this point Marvel is in a bind where they might have to compromise. If they release it on Hulu or Disney+ they're conceding its trash and giving up on any chance of it making any sort of profit or even breaking even. If they keep it on a theatrical release, there's no period where it has space to make the most money and the other option is to sandwich it in between bigger releases so its quickly forgotten.

1, 2, Logan. Done lol

1. More So for the respect for the beginning of AAA CB movies

2. Actually good for what it is

Logan. Good movie

Back
Top Bottom