Fox news crew attacked (Vid)

Pathetic. People do not know how to act now a days. Thats why I carry the pimp hand,keeping the animals in place since 89'
pimp.gif

Pathetic. People do not know how to act now a days. Thats why I carry the pimp hand,keeping the animals in place since 89'
pimp.gif

i don't understand why people attack reporters.  yell, scream at them but violence just makes you low class.  reporters always have to be cautious even for a seemingly small story like that.
i'm still amazed at what happened to anderson cooper and his cnn crew over in egypt.  what happened to lara logan disgusts me.  people act like savages and have no decency.

i don't understand why people attack reporters.  yell, scream at them but violence just makes you low class.  reporters always have to be cautious even for a seemingly small story like that.
i'm still amazed at what happened to anderson cooper and his cnn crew over in egypt.  what happened to lara logan disgusts me.  people act like savages and have no decency.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

that goddamn girl doing the annoying !*% clap as you talk routine. gets on my nerves so much.

QFTMFT.  came in to say the exact same thing. ignorant !** *+##

that goddamn girl doing the annoying !*% clap as you talk routine. gets on my nerves so much.

QFTMFT.  came in to say the exact same thing. ignorant !** *+##

THIS. 

I'm against hitting women, but I swear every time I see a ***** doing that I want to Chris Brown them. 

THIS. 

I'm against hitting women, but I swear every time I see a ***** doing that I want to Chris Brown them. 

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by jumpman247

If that's how the family acts, I can see how the guy who got shot acted.

laugh.gif
and their family can't fight
roll.gif

Brought the old school goons out

& shorty looked annoying as hell plus i had the video on mute

her body language alone was enough to make me take a knee to her gut (if was camera guy) 

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by jumpman247

If that's how the family acts, I can see how the guy who got shot acted.

laugh.gif
and their family can't fight
roll.gif

Brought the old school goons out

& shorty looked annoying as hell plus i had the video on mute

her body language alone was enough to make me take a knee to her gut (if was camera guy) 

Back
Top Bottom