Fox News Doesn't Eeeen Give A You Know What Anymore: Hip Hop BBQ At Whitehouse

fox-news-hip-hop.jpg

Guest Included 

Al Sharpton, Patrick Gaspard, UBS Investment Bank President Robert Wolf, FCC Chair Julius Genachowski, Leader Nancy and Paul Pelosi, Secretary Tim Geithner, Secretary Arne Duncan, U.S. Trade Rep. Ron Kirk, Secretary Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Eric Holder, Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, Rep./DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former Virginia Gov. and DNC Chair Tim Kaine, Anita Dunn and Bob Bauer, Robert Gibbs, David Axelrod, David Plouffe, Valerie Jarrett, Michael Strautmanis, Pete Rouse, Bill Daley, Deputy Chief of Staff Alyssa Mastromonaco, Denis McDonough, John Brennan, Rahm Emanuel, Tina Tchen, White House chef Sam Kass, Julianna Smoot, Marty Nesbitt, Eric Whitaker, Linda Douglass, and many more

That seems like a pretty gangster hip-hop guest list..Secretary of Education Arne Duncan is a well known GOON.

Of course putting white faces in the banner wouldn't play into "be scared of those hippity hoppity people" narrative Fox was clearly trying to do with this article. And since when did a former Basketball player & a comedian = hip-hop. Why is every little thing Obama does scrutinized by the right wing media, almost 3yrs into his presidency and certain groups still can't accept that this guy resides in the Whitehouse

Damn imagine what they would say if I or someone on NT was president and threw a cookout...

They'd call it a "Black Panther" Party....

No Arne Duncans at my cookout..

They have no shame... It really doesn't matter anymore... They are going to attack him using race baiting... It is not about politics because if it was they would love Obama because he is far closer to their right wing positions than they care to believe..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Why do ya'll even waste your energy on them still

This.  When Fox news uses the N-word or something to describe Obama, then it will be a big deal.

Controversy = attention = money.

Fox News has this formula down perfect
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

That seems like a pretty gangster hip-hop guest list..Secretary of Education Arne Duncan is a well known GOON.
So if you're not a gangster or a goon, then you're not hip-hop? Glad we cleared that up.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Damn imagine what they would say if I or someone on NT was president and threw a cookout...

They'd call it a "Black Panther" Party....

No Arne Duncans at my cookout..

They have no shame... It really doesn't matter anymore... They are going to attack him using race baiting... It is not about politics because if it was they would love Obama because he is far closer to their right wing positions than they care to believe..

I agree, he likes to kill Muslim women and children also.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

So if you're not a gangster or a goon, then you're not hip-hop? Glad we cleared that up.
ur reaching

Back
Top Bottom