His adamantium
Deadpool
Blob
Will I am
Scott summers
GAMBIT
His weak helicopter scene

Ain’t give no dambs :lol:
On paper origins looks to be great. The movie is the definition of horrible execution

Are we just ignoring the question of when does Deadpool take place in the X-Men timeline? lol
They almost referred to when it takes place when Cable asked Matt Damon what year it is and another moment with something DP said.

I just generally assume it occurs any time from 2010 to 2018.
That I think is impossible.

Like not even 1999.

If that's ever confirmed they missed out on capitalizing on a lot of things.
That I think is impossible.

Like not even 1999.

If that's ever confirmed they missed out on capitalizing on a lot of opportunities.
Wow I forgot that Gambit was in that colossal piece of ****
:rofl: This reminded me of the exact scene. In some dive bar or pool hall, playing cards. Then some whack *** acrobatics with his staff in some alley.

Oh man, when you look at that list it could only work in a comic.

Last edited:
Deadpool was holding a touch screen phone during the Say Anything... scene with Colossus.

Which means it took place in the last few years or present day.

e388355fd7dba20a1fc0a7ea5d87e2fe

It wouldn't make sense that it takes place any other time besides the present doesn't it? Especially since DP references so many current movies and events. Or do the timelines rules not apply when he breaks the fourth wall?

Also, did y'all hear Juggernaut tell Collosus he was gonna melt him down and turn him into a cock-ring? :rofl:

It wouldn't make sense that it takes place any other time besides the present doesn't it? Especially since DP references so many current movies and events. Or do the timelines rules not apply when he breaks the fourth wall?

Also, did y'all hear Juggernaut tell Collosus he was gonna melt him down and turn him into a cock-ring? :rofl:
They don't really apply.

There have been DP comics where he'll break the 4th world to reference past events. There are DP comics set in the past where he's breaking the 4th world referencing present day events while making it known he's aware this takes place in the past or is a flashback.

So he's not that reliable.

I think a broad 5 year span is best. So somewhat the present.
Took me a week to see this. Movie was hilarious. Definitely a must watch after IW sad ending.
To me this is the best way to look at it.

DP simply isn't meant to be taken seriously. The story isn't attempting to draw you in to its world. Its just a good time.

Finally able to see this... in an empty theatre :pimp:

Domino, Cable and Juggernaut stole the show for me.

I'm good with another DP movie, just give me a Cable standalone and X-Force going forward :smile:

Back
Top Bottom