Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
First class was weak. Better than what came before but still weak. Mutant and Proud :sick:

so what u call DC movies? :lol:
Cinematic embarrassments.

DC went on like a 5 year run to go out of their way to be the worst and show everybody else this is how you don't do this.

Before that Fox was the worst with Sony close behind.

Deadpool's 2 movies are easily their best 2 movies

Logan had a great chance til fumbling the ending and falling to 4th

I plan on watching every X-Men film soon. I've only seen the first three films (and it's been over a decade since I last watched them) and Logan.

Copped the Deadpool 2 Steelbook. I almost cut through the plastic slip cover thinking it was plastic wrap and it's a little dented in the back of the case. Booooo!

Besides Deadpool, the other good films in this universe are X2, First Class, Days of Future Past and Logan. Although I do give props to the first X-Men movie because it was a pretty big moment when that film dropped. I would say that Blade was the first legit Marvel film but X-Men stepped it up with the CGI. It was the dawn of comic book films.

Just finished watching the end of first class again.. and man it disappoints me they didn't continue with what was set up here after:

DOFP, they kill off all of mags new team and they take professor X out of the chair and he doesn't even start up the school

O and completely sweep under the rug all those military folks who saw what went down on the beach.. plus mags breaking out the white queen

Just finished watching the end of first class again.. and man it disappoints me they didn't continue with what was set up here after:

DOFP, they kill off all of mags new team and they take professor X out of the chair and he doesn't even start up the school

O and completely sweep under the rug all those military folks who saw what went down on the beach.. plus mags breaking out the white queen

Still mad they kill majority of the FC teams off screen :smh:

Really was set up to get prime mags and his crew vs professor x and his newly formed school and students and then have the government make panic moves to set up sentinels and empower crazies

I just want to see Gareth Evans (the raid movies) or worst case James mcteigue (ninja assassin and v for vendetta) get a shot at the retelling the story from the wolverine

Also please dear lord baby jesus get tom hard for wolverine

Back
Top Bottom