Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Patrick Stewart reveals that he will be in Wolverine 3 alongside Hugh Jackman, and Ian McKellen may return for X-Men: Apocalypse.

As it has long been known, X-Men: Apocalypse is the official curtain call for the newly dubbed “X-Men: First Class Trilogy.” We are seeing closure for the younger versions Charles Xavier (James McAvoy), Magneto (Michael Fassbender), and Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), as well as new introductions for Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Storm.

So, it looks like we have said goodbye to the “Original Trilogy” cast? Think again. Patrick Stewart is joining Hugh Jackman for Wolverine 3. And that is something to go berserk over.

As Stewart tells it to Oregon Live, “What I’m very excited about is that we have been talking about a Wolverine movie, which would team Hugh Jackman and myself together. Wolverine and Professor Xavier. That would be a very different sort of X-Men from the four movies that I’ve already done.”

What seemed even more surprising, however, was the bombshell Patrick Stewart dropped for comic book fans who thought they knew what to expect from X-Men: Apocalypse. While the above revelation was in accord to the fact that he won’t be in Apocalypse (or so it seems), he was comparing it to what sir Ian McKellen is up to in regards of the last “First Class” movie.

“But Magneto, Ian McKellen, is certainly going to be in [X-Men: Apocalypse],” Stewart said.

Is that Deadpool trailer legit?

Can't wait, about time he gets a film. Hate what they did to him in the Wolverine movie.

It's a legitimate test footage for the solo film that's been waiting in line.

Ryan Reynolds: Leaked test footage got 'Deadpool' the green light

In an interview with Yahoo Movies, Ryan Reynolds said that that it was “100%” the leaked footage that got Deadpool into production.

“I was excited, because you can look back at an email chain from all of us, the core group involved in Deadpool, saying ‘We should leak this, f—-,’ like three years ago. Saying, ‘Hey, if this thing is going to stagnate, one of us should just say ‘Whoops, I slipped it online by accident.’ And nobody seemed to want to nut up and do that, myself included. Someone did it for us, years later, when we all completely assumed it was dead in the water.”

Reynolds and company still have no idea who leaked it — he suspected director Tim Miller at first — but thanks to whoever it was (and of course, the fans), “now we get to make the movie … the way we want to make it.”

Kate Mara is looking nice in those gifs there. That tshirt she's wearing is a tease though. Has you trying to figure out what color her areolas are.

F4 looks like it has a more serious/adult tone :smokin

looks good so far, think fox finally catching on.

Deadpool mask looks legit, my hopes are raising!

Gina Carano Joins Ryan Reynolds in Fox's 'Deadpool'

Gina Carano has closed a deal to join Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool, Fox's action movie based on the wisecracking mercenary Marvel character.

Tim Miller is directing the action adventure project, which is eyeing a March start in Vancouver. Lauren Shuler Donner is producing.

Reynolds is an assassin who is dying of cancer who undergoes a procedure that is supposed to cure him but ends up twisted and scarred while also imbued with super-powers.

T.J. Miller is set to bring comedic relief to the movie in an undisclosed role. And, fanboy alert: The Russian X-Men character known as Colossus is slated to appear in the movie.

Carano will play a character known as Angel Dust. It is unclear how she fits into the proceedings, but in the Marvel comics, the character was part of an underground mutant group known as The Morlocks.

Before she tackles Deadpool, however, Carano will star opposite Bruce Willis in Extraction, an action movie from Emmett-Furla and Aperture Entertainment.

Angel_Dust_%28Earth-616%29_from_Morlocks_Vol_1_1.JPG

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/gina-carano-joins-ryan-reynolds-773247

Last edited:
For dude who posted Sam L as Fury, clearly he isn't as familiar with the recent Fury/ ultimate version who is literally based in Sam

It's supposedly their first version and they've hinted it'll evolve through the movie.

Meh. As long as the costumes make sense, I'm all for it. The X-Men / costume for your personality thing doesn't always translate well.

Back
Top Bottom