Foxy Brown Says That Jay-Z Chased Trannies & Gave Her Gonorrhea When She Was Just 15!!!!

Let's be real, at this point the man is so loved that most of yall would give him a pass.
If r kelly type footage was released with him in it, yall would forgive him faster than mother Theresa.

No just makes you a d- riding Stan that can't take seeing your "hova" take an L
He ished on his boys to get ahead, I don't believe this story but his character has always been a question at hand
Beans, Free and Facemob still killed him on his own ish
Em killed him
Nas killed him with ether, black republicans and ignorant ish
Bun b & Sweet Jones killed him on big pimpin
Big Boi and killer mike killed him on poppin tags
Facts but Stan's will dispute this
X killed him on money,cash,****
Still kill yourself
Bang!!!!!
Edit: and I am a jay fan by the way
And he does put out garbage bars and songs from time to time

I am absolutely not a jay-z fan. I don't listen to him and have less than 30 songs on my ipod.

That said his success > anything you just wrote down.

honestly. is he a scumbag like puff for the move, yes. all the top money making people in the world stab each other in the back.

BJk7VBYCIAEqVn7.jpg:large

I understand that there are gay rappers and all, but EVERY ******g rapper is accused being gay nowadays its just ridiculous :lol:

Why Foxx do all this now? Besides unless I see video of her saying all this it just babershop talk

when she was 15 ? why did she wait almost 20 years to share this?
where's the evidence foxy ?

On everything NT...this was back in 2001. 

But I was in Florida on vacation, and I was talking to this dude from NY. We chopped it up, smoked, and talked about everything in between A to Z.

So the dude brings up rap, and the subject turns to Jay-Z. He goes on to tell me this dude Jay use to stay around white women back in the day, and he said the dude Jay would always keep white chicks with him. 

Nothing wrong with that at all I'm thinking. 

But then he tells me that the dude Jay was notorious for burning chicks back home, and he said mad chicks new about Jay giving them whatever disease it is. 

Dude could have just been a hater, but to say a man is going around giving chicks STD's...
ohwell.gif

But I use to think if true...this dude Jay is the ultimate snake. Give Beyonce that ****, and keep her locked down for life. 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
No just makes you a d- riding Stan that can't take seeing your "hova" take an L
He ished on his boys to get ahead, I don't believe this story but his character has always been a question at hand
Beans, Free and Facemob still killed him on his own ish
Em killed him
Nas killed him with ether, black republicans and ignorant ish
Bun b & Sweet Jones killed him on big pimpin
Big Boi and killer mike killed him on poppin tags
Facts but Stan's will dispute this
X killed him on money,cash,****
Still kill yourself
Bang!!!!!
Edit: and I am a jay fan by the way
And he does put out garbage bars and songs from time to time

dawg..wtf are you talking about?

you just joined and have already called me a Jay-Z stan twice.

ask Antidope...he's the Jay-Z stan. i've literally never posted anything that would even remotely make me seem like some Jay-Z super fan.

fall back.

also you just said you don't believe the story...so how am i a stan for making a joke?

you are the reason for "please bring back the waiting period"

De Haven even said that they both had gonorrhea and his mom took Jay to the clinic

ask Antidope...he's the Jay-Z stan. i've literally never posted anything that would even remotely make me seem like some Jay-Z super fan.

fall back.

also you just said you don't believe the story...so how am i a stan for making a joke?

You son are irrelevant to me
Just another Stan who think he is hip hop inclined and will stick up for the masses.
Soft and creamy in the middle like a Oreo you are good sir
I am a jayz fan and dude has been killed on so many tracks but dare say he has a weak verse and his barbies come out the wood work to stick up for him
You sir are what's wrong with some of the old heads of nt, thinking they are high and mighty on an Internet forum
Smh

Just another Stan who think he is hip hop inclined and will stick up for the masses.
I am a jayz fan and dude has been killed on so many tracks but dare say he has a weak verse and his barbies come out the wood work to stick up for him
You sir are what's wrong with some of the old heads of nt, thinking they are high and mighty on an Internet forum
Smh

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i give credit where it's due. A+ trolling

Smh
Lol at him saying old head, he's like 12 years old

Lol in general, bravo!

fall back.

Smh

What are you talkin about fam, you sound all sorts of ******ed (my apologies if anyone out there is actually retared) .. you couldn't tell his original post was pure sarcasm :smh:

Back
Top Bottom