Fractured Bones Unappreciation vol. Cast starting to smell funky

Got boxers fracture and Im stuck in a cast for about a month. I thought it was cool for the first week but by the time the second week hit, all the sweat and dirt started smelling foul as **@#..
 I changed the gauze inside, fabreezed the %$*! out of my hand, and wiped my fingers down with sanitary wipes but it still smells
sick.gif

Any NTer that was put in a cast, how did you deal with the stench?

Originally Posted by melofan15

whatever you do DO NOT get the inside wet

QFT
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I had a cast on my right hand for a month from a football injury in high school, it itched like crazy

You dirty fambs. When I broke my wrist, I dont remember smelling all funky.
30t6p3b.gif

Thats why leftys getting her work in
wink.gif

But it got wet from sweat. Went jogging with a female and was working on my lefts at the basketball courts..

The itching sucks too. feels batman.

had fractured ribs for a whole summer before going to the doctor...dude stonefaced me when I finally went in and told me at that point they'd heal themselves. It was a pain to breathe though

/\ dam and I thought I was bad for waiting 2 weeks before getting checked up.

Originally Posted by H Connect

had fractured ribs for a whole summer before going to the doctor...dude stonefaced me when I finally went in and told me at that point they'd heal themselves. It was a pain to breathe though

LOL wut?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by H Connect

LOL wut?
eek.gif
tired.gif
yea man, I was shooting the *@#* pregaming and throwing a lacrosse ball around with a buddy and dude decided to take a shot on goal except he missed by a mile and stuck me in the ribs (pause). I went out drinking that night but for a month+ had difficulty breathing and had pains, finally went to the doc and dude told me I had 3 fractured ribs but at that point they would just heal on their own. I was like 19 or 20...no way in hell I'd be able to pull that off now
laugh.gif

I had surgery on my hand and had a type of mini-cast.
IF you showered with just a cast instead of putting a bag or something to cover it from the water getting in there then you're S.O.L! 
laugh.gif

broke my arm and neck, never had a cast though because they just put plates in my arm.  was dope because i could use it still, kinda weak now though because it hurts every time i twist my arm now.

Back
Top Bottom