Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

first it was $50 about a month back then getemchavez told me about a code to get em for $35 dollars. did that and had my order in for about a month

look at the site, they upped the price to about $65 for a slot and sold out last night

Thanks
I used rsvp sniper and rsvp kingz but it didnt matter since you can't add to cart a size that wasn't available.

dont feel bad at all for striking out, seems like alot of people didnt get through.

not to mention the price hike which would've come out to 200 or damn near.

no special mold should raise the prices that high on 1's of all js.

when i strike out i move on to the next one, like any other normal adult.

only paid resell for one shoe and those were the 1st us open atc2 DS for 275 on the bay, last time too.

If I see Hiroshi Fujiwara in the Club... I'm spilling a Cran/Vodka on his shoes!

and that's for alll my NT'ers who missed out on a pair of Frags

*flame suit on*

Patent leather/gold 1s are by far my least favorite OG 1.  Necessary for the collection, but wouldn't be caught dead wearing them.

If I was owning them strictly to wear, I'd take these Frags over them, but if you're a collector, there's no way I'm getting rid of an iconic shoe for the current "flavor of the month".  No way, no how.  Just my .02

anyone got pics of the recent fakes? like good pics so i know what to look for? cant see to find any sites.

tryin to not get scammed out here :smh: all these people with pairs, i dont trust none of em man. SMH

any help is appreciated

seriously. I need to see them. Not the best at spotting fakes. Its the only thing holding me back from paying good money for these. I don't trust anything I'm seeing right now.

*flame suit on*

Patent leather/gold 1s are by far my least favorite OG 1.  Necessary for the collection, but wouldn't be caught dead wearing them.

If I was owning them strictly to wear, I'd take these Frags over them, but if you're a collector, there's no way I'm getting rid of an iconic shoe for the current "flavor of the month".  No way, no how.  Just my .02
nice dissertation
I think fragments are more than flavor of the month though.

*flame suit on*

+1

I think the patent/gold 1's are ugly. Same with LM, NYC, and SB's. I just don't see any type of appeal in any of them.

**Ye shrug

Back
Top Bottom