Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

this logic is flawed. What AJ1, that was hard to get, went down in price?

Don't count those ugly NYC.
Jeters... and your logic is flawed because none started so high except NYCs (which have gone down, but for multiple reasons, one of them being overly hyped)..

Last edited:
Not really bro, again none have started so high. So that shows that in the one instance where prices started very high (NYC), they came down. History is in my favor. Now if these started at around $400-$500, id agree with you. But prices seem to be over inflated. Not sure where they will end up, but again, history is on my side.

Last edited:
don't even get the hype around these shoes the design is basic as ****. The hype and limited quantities only reason any cares about these

Day before the release pairs were at like 400-500$ on ebay

now $1200 n under 
mean.gif

$600 is a Good Deal 
mean.gif

Trading Royals and Breds for these 
mean.gif

Safe to say people have lost they minds!!

^^ Thinking $600 and then inch back up, maybe $500 local. We'll that's what my crystal ball says anyway. Any higher I think that people would rather buy Royals, but of course I am biased. God knows.

Im not going to lie. I won't mind using my Legend blue money to get the fragment but I'm going to be patient and wait for boys to post their online shipment for sell.

sup alp

you were right!

it's higher than i expected lol
:lol: I had to set it straight on this one. Guys were getting too excited thinking real pairs were gonna do 4-500. A guy from cali was buying pairs at 600 literally all day.

Fragments are 300usd nice..not the prices they are asking on ebay..they are very nice but in my eyes they are pretty similar to black/white j1s.,this applies only if you wear your kicks..if you re hypebeast/collector it is another story...

this logic is flawed. What AJ1, that was hard to get, went down in price?

Don't count those ugly NYC.
You really think prices aren't going to fall with more pairs being tossed up on eBay? Come on now... 

I'm not saying they'll be anywhere near $300 but I think you could get a deal with paying $600 shipped for them in a couple of weeks... 

As far as AJ1, besides NYC (which I like) and Jeters (which is garbage to me), no pairs (not even Royals or Breds) started up at this high of a price....

Some sites even had preorders for the Black/Gold 1s lower than these Fragments... 

Back
Top Bottom