Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Ya, but that won't happen especially when there are so many fixes to NDC. Social media has other purposes that are less vain. But, fair point it is a hype building machine.

Well, that's actually what happened...

I'm still vex!

Not just because they sold out in 1sec yes 1sec to cocky resellers; who by the way had full run "PRE ORDERS" for £500-£900 on ebay a week ahead, but because Nike continuously lets this happen.  They never bloody restock Limited OR general releases which is mind boggling. Its simple you make more you sell more, it just blows my mind.

How hard is it to stop a bot from carting items, even this would give people a chance.

Thats what that captcha thing was for, but bots figured out a way around it. As long as the answer to the puzzle is pre-determined hackers will find a way to get around it.

Well, that's actually what happened...

I'm still vex!

Not just because they sold out in 1sec yes 1sec to cocky resellers; who by the way had full run "PRE ORDERS" for £500-£900 on ebay a week ahead, but because Nike continuously lets this happen.  They never bloody restock Limited OR general releases which is mind boggling. Its simple you make more you sell more, it just blows my mind.

How hard is it to stop a bot from carting items, even this would give people a chance.

That really would be dope if they did this. I'm sure nike knows they could stop bots but since they've allowed it to go on this long, I don't think it's top priority to them because regardless, they're making ridiculous amounts of money.

Funny thing is that people are paying at least 6 bills for a shoe that was produced for 25 bucks
Gotta love marketing

Last edited:
Does anyone in here actually even know anything about HF besides what they've seen/heard circulating around mainstream blogs in the recent years? Anyone remember the good old days of LETITRIDE/EC/GDEH/RESONATE/AFFA? Didn't think so.

Last edited:
Does anyone in here actually even know anything about HF besides what they've seen/heard circulating around mainstream blogs in the recent years? Anyone remember the good old days of LETITRIDE/EC/GDEH/RESONATE/AFFA? Didn't think so.
Why does that matter if you're buying the shoes purely for aesthetics? At least I am.

Can give a rat's *** about HF :lol:

I could care less about HF and I kinda wish this pair had nothing to do with him.... 

All I know is that this is a dope c/w, a c/w that I wished was dropped WITHOUT the hype that Hiroshi Fujuwara brings... 

He needs to go back to making music with Eric Clapton... jk  
roll.gif

Thats what that captcha thing was for, but bots figured out a way around it. As long as the answer to the puzzle is pre-determined hackers will find a way to get around it.
Yes they had a lame puzzle but, with something like this you would have to 'WATCH' 'BEFORE' being able to cart.

Nike would have to use some kind of algorithm you couldn't bypass. e.g.. Like when you use your card online on some sites, they MAKE YOU put your password in for authentication before taking payment. You cant bypass things like that, so it can be done.

I understand 100% where you're coming from and why the potential trade would make people hesitant. In my eyes, those are 2 really solid shoes I can get for retail in a couple of years when JB brings them back. There's no right or wrong answer, though. Depends on what people value more. I've always been a fan of the fragment label, not just the collabs, so that plays a huge role for me.

fragment def. plays a huge role in the significance of the shoe no doubt. I haven't been a fan of fragment specifically but I've been to Japan a handful of times and their culture on sneakers/fashion is really unique

thats why anytime an ATMOS/WTAPS or any japanese based brand collab pops up i'm all in

^that fit is fire even though I know I can't rock it

Last edited:

I could care less about HF and I kinda wish this pair had nothing to do with him.... 
I will agree with this. Ruined it for those that actually followed HF's work prior to all the Nike hype. And how can you hate on Eric?! Dude chilled on the regular with Nigo, Hiroshi and Hiroki (Visvim) back in the early days. Dude had more style than most celebs could comprehend at the time.

Last edited:
WTL went for $1200 pre-release to $800 week of, to retail.

Patience.

$400 coming soon.

WTL were the biggest GR release that was made to be limited but just wasn't. There were tons of pairs online and in stores. If you think this is going to be at $400 anytime soon or if ever, that's just silly. Not to mention this is one third of HTM who designed the most limited kobes to date. I'd pay a reasonable price for these, but to put them on the same scale as the Jordan x Federer's or WTL is just IMO disrespectful. Not saying YOU directly..... but the air of this forum just has that feel and I don't get it. :smh:

#My2Cents

Back
Top Bottom