Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

i remember saying these joints was under 10k...i got stoned for it

after the release and speaking to alot of people in diff cities who copped. they was like this release was terrible in terms of the back door pairs 

All I can find are free ATC on YouTube from iwang.. Trust me, I'm trying, but can't find anything.

Don't stress it. Let me put it this way... If the Cavs were to play OKC in the NBA finals and LeBron, Kyrie, Love, Westbrook, and Durant were all out due to injury, Dion Waiters becomes the best player on the floor by "default". However only until those players "return" to action.

Last edited:
I told yall not too long ago people would buy pairs at 1k and got clowned for it.

Anyway I will just have to dry my eyes with 3 pairs of Chicagos. So I can buy this at resale.

Well, that's actually what happened...

I'm still vex!
Not just because they sold out in 1sec yes 1sec to cocky resellers; who by the way had full run "PRE ORDERS" for £500-£900 on ebay a week ahead, but because Nike continuously lets this happen.  They never bloody restock Limited OR general releases which is mind boggling. Its simple you make more you sell more, it just blows my mind.

How hard is it to stop a bot from carting items, even this would give people a chance.

This would not give anyone a chance. Resellers could code around captcha. They will just as easily bypass this and cop 10 pairs before anyone can cop 1

Last edited:
This would not give anyone a chance. Resellers could code around captcha. They will just as easily bypass this and cop 10 pairs before anyone can cop 1
Simple idea for Nike free of charge.

IP that places the order has to match the IP that checks out.  If they don't match then no order.  Goodbye to ATC

why you say that?
With that money you can buy a pair of Royals and Black/red
You made a good decision

Man I just don't get how people can pay that much for a NIKE.  Id rather put a fly pair of Gucci, LV, Balenciaga etc. at that cost.
True...
roll.gif

Simple idea for Nike free of charge.

IP that places the order has to match the IP that checks out.  If they don't match then no order.  Goodbye to ATC
Proxies...plus, IP numbers can be changed or have multiple ones. MAC address I think is how a computer can be identified. But, then they will go to servers etc. Eye scanners are the only way, but then I guess people gonna rob funeral homes/morgues....it never ends.

roll.gif

Last edited:

some will call you a hater, but not I. I will call you, spot on.

I'm butt hurt I didn't cook but I could care less about the bolt. I just liked the cw.
Im sure ALOT of people copped just for the cw

I can care less about HJ....

Would be dope if Nike released the same CW a GR without the Frag symbol

Was able to swap my 13 for a size 12 at Mercer today. Mission complete. Congrats on everyone who got a pair and everyone who is still on the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom