Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

No? The off white Chicago 1 is the same as the off white all white 1, just a different colorway.
Gotcha. You are comparing off white vs off white.
I guess that would have weight if one could prove that people can customize the white pair to match the CHI. I’m not sure that’s realistic tho since at a minimum, the bottom of the soles would have to be the same color.

I’m just saying the game royal won’t bring prices of the drag down as some think it will-it’s not like the 2016 black toe bringing down the value of the 2013, since they’re be same shoe.

I think his point is that the game royals are most likely a candidate to make Frag-a-likes and hence possibly drive down the price of Frags. Either way the whole arguement is pointless and baseless. I get where the guy is coming from but its just so way off center. Also the examples dont hold up. One of which say if someone got duped buying fakes at the inflated price of real ones, it takes one out of the market so it affects market. Thats absolutely laughable.

And another:

You cant disprove business knowledge/research man. There are no numbers you can provide to prove your specific example about Frags. All you simply pointed out is that resell price has stayed high.

5DB65805-9B88-4DBB-865A-B1E97606895C.jpeg

Come again? I can’t provided numbers? If you want more, LMK Not seeing how your stance has any bearing.

You can’t reinforce your view by applying it to anything relevant to us or give us a single example.

As alluded to by another member, we’ve clogged this thread enough. Sorry everyone

Last edited:
How does posting that prove that fakes dont affect market pricing? :rolleyes And you used StockX as your source? You can take this imaginery L with your imaginary W.
Did you just skip over the quotes I provided earlier?
You cant refute the basic principle that the more supply there is of a product, there will be a less of a demand in return. And this is where fakes come in. Again I'm not saying because of fakes that Frags should have gone from 2k to 1k, im saying that fakes affect the value of the genuine product somewhat since theres more of that product floating around.

Oh goodness....and I’m supposedly the boneheaded one. You’re just trolling now

Mods, please feel free to go back and delete if need be.

Not trolling bro. Just waiting on you to refute my reasoning or providing some type of research or finding that states otherwise about fakes. Sorry guys.

I was really trying to find a way to cop.. got lucky on a come up and was willing to cop but these joints are relaxing at 1800+. I can't justify that lol.. Extortion.

It happens, I’m not worried about it on mine. Just wipe it every so often

Damn I need a pair of these. Anyone think I could get an 11 for under 1.5k these days?

Not likely, I tried and kept hovering around 16-1700. Couldn’t convince myself to spend that on one shoe and ended up saying f it.

Not likely, I tried and kept hovering around 16-1700. Couldn’t convince myself to spend that on one shoe and ended up saying f it.
Yeah. It’s a lot. But saw them in person for the first time on feet and got bitten by the envy bug. It’s insane. Basically 9 pairs of AJ1s at retail. Smh

Back
Top Bottom