Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Low key release of the year
Haha there's nothing low key about it!

Hands down, RELEASE OF THE YEAR
Since this forum likes to play the guessing game, what sort of numbers are we thinking on this release?  More or less thank the black/white, if less then more or less than the Jeters.  Go

I would guess Jeter numbers or less.
No way are these going to be produced in mass quantity like the black/whites
I wish!
Nikelab release screams LIMITED

Since this forum likes to play the guessing game, what sort of numbers are we thinking on this release?  More or less thank the black/white, if less then more or less than the Jeters.  Go
Slightly more than the jeters but less than black whites. Probably like 23ny #s

Low key release of the year
Haha there's nothing low key about it!

Hands down, RELEASE OF THE YEAR

I would guess Jeter numbers or less.
No way are these going to be produced in mass quantity like the black/whites
I wish!
Nikelab release screams LIMITED
Im thinking the same thing, but with these being released overseas and on our side of the water, I would think the production numbers would be higher.  Especially if the rumours of FTL/HoH carrying them are true..

If that's the case then that would definitely increase my optimism quite a bit.. Both of those are easily obtainable. Maybe not for retail lol but there's a lot of them around

Same numbers as Gym reds I feel. Aus and Eu getting em gives them more numbers already then 23ny's

I've been wanting to take a vacay to nyc for years.... This would be the perfect opportunity but I already know if I get there on the 26th it would more than likely already too late

laugh.gif
of course someone disagrees. 

man the word is 

"Remember the 1's that jordan brand classic. well thats the bottom. think about 7500 pair total max"

most 1 og's been between 15-30k worldwide

im worried now lol smh 

so basically jb classic ones which was bout 2500-7500 pair 

man im sick!

Last edited:

man the word is 

"Remember the 1's that jordan brand classic. well thats the bottom. think about 7500 pair total max"

most 1 og's been between 15-30k worldwide

im worried now lol smh 

so basically jb classic ones which was bout 2500-7500 pair 

man im sick!
that's waaaaaaaay too low a number

that's waaaaaaaay too low a number
that was a quote from the homie at a niketown.  he told me the jordan brand classics was gonna be od hard to get..i laughed 

i take his info serious.. good thing he said more tier 0 accounts  getting these than jordan brand classics

If ftl are getting them. Definitely more than jeters. Maybe slam dunk 6s is good comparison?

Others cant, or others choose to buy for themselves and resell?  Keep using the ATC's and make the monster grow stronger.

So how do you plan on getting them? Just curious, no trash talk. It seems almost pointless to not play the game. Nike will have to do something before we as a group can. But that's a rookies opinion. Why I joined Niketalk. To learn

So how do you plan on getting them? Just curious, no trash talk. It seems almost pointless to not play the game. Nike will have to do something before we as a group can. But that's a rookies opinion. Why I joined Niketalk. To learn
Im going to wake up early and give it a go.  Chances are high I will strike out, and I will be salty about it, but at the end its just a shoe, and I cant support the clowns that are ruining the game for all of us.

Im going to wake up early and give it a go.  Chances are high I will strike out, and I will be salty about it, but at the end its just a shoe, and I cant support the clowns that are ruining the game for all of us.

Good **** bruh.

Back
Top Bottom