Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Line was long at UNDFTD so I drove past. They're only get 18-24 pairs, and there was easily 150 plus in line.

RIF LA clowns, instagram clowns, grandmas and grandpas. Ehh. 

Line was long at UNDFTD so I drove past. They're only get 18-24 pairs, and there was easily 150 plus in line.

Better than 1 in 10 chances. Better than tomorrow online imo

Last edited:
that's the wishlist trick....

once you click add to basket it will show nothing or state out of stock....

phew.....that's what you were talking about?

View media item 1322487
Not trying to battle with you, just saying it can be done. I'm a friend not an enemy

idk if anyone is gonna give a straight answer to this or not but worth a shot i guess ..

is there a nikelab site per country/region like NDC? I was under the impression nikelab was all one site BUT i just got redirected to nikelab GB

It's region locked, doesn't work in Canada either

Last edited:

Wowzers thanks for the info guess ill just be trying NDC and a few others and call it quits

Last edited:
Wow! Soo now they ask if we want to get banned? Instead of just warning and Banning you! Hmmm Interesting.

Like I said I posted false Info 1x, only once cuz of sum dumb a** on twitter so I posted what he posted and I got banned NO QUESTIONS asked or Warning.

I even apologized and asked if I could be un-banned and didn't even get a response. I know through some 1 in here who knows A moderator and has got peeps un-banned.

Just don't understand. 

It's for a raffle ticket, lol doesn't guarantee you a pair.

tumblr_mdqvgzYcNG1r048glo1_500.gif

You think the frag release will be bad , just wait

tumblr_msoyp55A9S1rq0pvmo1_250.gif
after I get my pair tomorrow if the sneaker gods allow

Not trying to battle with you, just saying it can be done.
It's region locked, doesn't work in Canada either
nah not like that at all man....

The only way that is possible is to replace everyline on the basket page from another sneaker....

say the 4lab1 then piece by piece change each line of the script....

once they go to the next step it resets...

Last edited by a moderator:

It's for a raffle ticket, lol doesn't guarantee you a pair.
hence, why I drove past.

I aint got time for no raffle of 18 pairs. 

Undefeated back when it first opened was anti-reseller, but I haven't been there since they did FCFS on everything with dudes camping weeks in advance.

I'm too old for this 
laugh.gif

That's my word , social status was letting pairs go tonight at close for Order from the Atlanta store for 800 or spending 500 in store and the shoes for 300..
Dude traded a store employee for them they hire a bunch of bums in there
Here's one on IG
The_real_ogmike

Who knows what time NikeLab.com is releasing them tomorrow (27-DEC-2014) at GMT? Nike is not replying on Twitter...

It's not a set time.
I've heard this and I've heard 8 AM EST. Do we actually know one way or the other or are we just speculating?

And if it isnt a set time does that mean it won't be a countdown drop, just a link and boom you can buy them?

Last edited:
I've heard this and I've heard 8 AM EST. Do we actually know one way or the other or are we just speculating?

And if it isnt a set time does that mean it won't be a countdown drop, just a link and boom you can buy them?

TBH I've no clue, I'm Canadian and cant see half the tweets anyways... So if its not a countdown, I'm toast

I saw people on IG/Twitter/FB sell out today at $500 shipped. Interested to see how much higher this shoe will go.

PO

Last edited:
Nobody has a set answer on what time these are going to release. Everything is just speculation at this point. Most NikeLab products release around 1 PM ET, however, most NikeLab products don't release on Saturday either. I'll be waking up early tomorrow just in case. 

I've been asking this and haven't recieved a response either. Even Christmas can't encourage NTers to get along and spread the love. It's dog eat dog in here and everyone's turning on each other.

Also, please, please, please no more of this stupid pizza party stuff. Drives me crazy. Overplayed. Who's with me?

Back
Top Bottom