Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

If people were lucky enough to cop 2013 Bred and Royal 1s for retail price, I'd trade both for fragment 1s + cash in return. If you think about it, Bred and Royal 1s will always be retroed by JB. fragments being retroed? Not a chance.

If people were lucky enough to cop 2013 Bred and Royal 1s for retail price, I'd trade both for fragment 1s + cash in return. If you think about it, Bred and Royal 1s will always be retroed by JB. fragments being retroed? Not a chance.

no.

edit: and thats coming from someone who got both for retail.
there are so many ways you can wear both shoes its a staple for any outfit in all seriousness
2 really solid shoes for a lightning bolt logo.....:smh:

Last edited:
finally, someone said it...

Jeters were a "novelty" shoe that for the most part only a certain market would like (Yankee fans & collectors). Also no NA branding & jumpman on heel.

AJ1 hype wasn't as bad as it is now when Royals released plus there were supposedly around 25k of those.

Breds there were supposedly around 30k.

NYC 1's restocked a bunch of times with a rumor of 2 more coming by ASW + the material/color blocking doesn't do it for some people.

All these are factors as to why resell wasn't as high from the jump.

With AJ1 hype being at an all time high, Frags dropped at thee perfect time for resellers w/ a rumored amount of only 7.5-10k pairs.

Last edited:
:lol: I had to set it straight on this one. Guys were getting too excited thinking real pairs were gonna do 4-500. A guy from cali was buying pairs at 600 literally all day.

Honest tho..

What release have you ever been right on ?

Yes, hype is hot and these are getting money for now.

2 weeks from now...

They'll fall down.

I rem you hyping up preludes, aren't you still sitting on some?

They'll dip to $500-600

go ahead trade your royals for them then...

oh wait. you dont have royals.

opinion is invalid.

Went and impulse copped a pair of Medicine ball trainer 3s at shoe palace out of pure frustration for not getting these today. Still sick :smh:.

Last edited:
Honest tho..

What release have you ever been right on ?

Yes, hype is hot and these are getting money for now.

2 weeks from now...

They'll fall down.

I rem you hyping up preludes, aren't you still sitting on some?

They'll dip to $500-600
preludes fell off but still command some type of weight. I was getting 420+ on the vis and moved all except one pair. Considering I caught them at a low key spot for retailclose to a year after RD I can't complain. That basically allowed me to get my personal pairs for free. As for these they might have some drop to 5-6 for a very short time I wouldnt be comfortable buying these with all the fakes out from ppl with that price.

Anyone going to custom their extra pair of black/white and paint the heel blue 
wink.gif

Man, its all down to ATC or bots. With releases like this Nike just encourages cheating yet at the same time they try to do away with cheating. Release more pairs online and people will be less tempted to cheat if there is even a remote chance of succeeding with human hands.

no.

there are so many ways you can wear both shoes its a staple for any outfit in all seriousness

I understand 100% where you're coming from and why the potential trade would make people hesitant. In my eyes, those are 2 really solid shoes I can get for retail in a couple of years when JB brings them back. There's no right or wrong answer, though. Depends on what people value more. I've always been a fan of the fragment label, not just the collabs, so that plays a huge role for me.

Man, its all down to ATC or bots. With releases like this Nike just encourages cheating yet at the same time they try to do away with cheating. Release more pairs online and people will be less tempted to cheat if there is even a remote chance of succeeding with human hands.
Social media needs to go.

Remove the "cool" factor, things go back to how they were before stunting for gram became a thing.

no.

I understand 100% where you're coming from and why the potential trade would make people hesitant. In my eyes, those are 2 really solid shoes I can get for retail in a couple of years when JB brings them back. There's no right or wrong answer, though. Depends on what people value more. I've always been a fan of the fragment label, not just the collabs, so that plays a huge role for me.

you might get for retail...

breds and royals were as big of a headache as these. everyone wanted them and they were still limited.

yall talkin just to talk

it would not surprise me if they did
Well, that's actually what happened...

I'm still vex!

Not just because they sold out in 1sec yes 1sec to cocky resellers; who by the way had full run "PRE ORDERS" for £500-£900 on ebay a week ahead, but because Nike continuously lets this happen.  They never bloody restock Limited OR general releases which is mind boggling. Its simple you make more you sell more, it just blows my mind.

How hard is it to stop a bot from carting items, even this would give people a chance.

Well, that's actually what happened...

I'm still vex!
Not just because they sold out in 1sec yes 1sec to cocky resellers; who by the way had full run "PRE ORDERS" for £500-£900 on ebay a week ahead, but because Nike continuously lets this happen.  They never bloody restock Limited OR general releases which is mind boggling. Its simple you make more you sell more, it just blows my mind.

How hard is it to stop a bot from carting items, even this would give people a chance.
I like this idea

Back
Top Bottom