Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

talking about that blue piece of leather that has the white stiching
Ah yea, I see what you mean now. Yea it seems this pair has quite a few flaws. Doubt FTL EU would do anything about it but I am going to call them and see. LOL maybe I can get a discount for a future purchase.

Really not worried bout hw much they are going 4 right now.... My banned barely cost me 100 n change .... I couldnt justify spending this type of cash some of us spending....
I used to but those days are long gone..... I ll wait for the nxt drop.... Asg or 5 years from now.... No rush!
Congrats to those that copped though

Did anyone who copped online was anyone able to add manually? I assume everyone who got a pair used ATC and bots etc

mrghostmemphis mrghostmemphis

Damn the location, size and depth of the logo are different too. Ughhh...going to have to figure out a way to weed out fakes other than the logo it seems.

Congrats to those that copped on release day or had the funds to pay resale. Mad jealous from all these pics. Hope to have these some day.

these are nice no doubt but no sweat off my back for missing them, i enjoyed my sleep and time off and didnt get all worked up over online garbage or empty chairs. life is good and soon this year resale will be a drop in the bucket so im cool with waiting, or ill just cop OGs and crap on these and every other jordan 1 post 2001

Back
Top Bottom