Frank Sinatra Movie, to be played by...

JAMIE FOXX?!? +%!?! now, i am a big fan of Jamie Foxx, but for him to play Frank Sinatra?! Outrageous! Although, I am kinda interested in how Scorsese can makeit happen!
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Heard about it on the radio and then I had to see if it were true...

http://www.dailystab.com/...e-foxx-as-frank-sinatra/

Now I know its not confirmed, but its still weird to see him even up for the role.

screw that... they need to make a cool little rat pack movie - have Foxx play Sammy Davis Jr., George Clooney as Dean Martin... i don't know who else.Would be a sweet movie though... i love the rat pack, Dean Martin is my personal hero.

Personally I've heard Johnny Depp will be playing Sinatra..that sounds good too me.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is going to be an interesting movie, I want to see if Marty is just going to ignore all the mobties.[/color]

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

screw that... they need to make a cool little rat pack movie - have Foxx play Sammy Davis Jr., George Clooney as Dean Martin... i don't know who else. Would be a sweet movie though... i love the rat pack, Dean Martin is my personal hero.
They already made a Rat Pack movie

This is HUGE in terms of African Americans in Hollywood. If he actually plays FRANK SINATRA in a movie (highly doubt), this will shake up/change Hollywood. Somany opportunities will open up of Actors of color, the stereotypes will change.

-The Juice

ehhhh i think james franco could pull off sinatra better (if we're going on looks). johnny depp is a good choice too.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

screw that... they need to make a cool little rat pack movie - have Foxx play Sammy Davis Jr., George Clooney as Dean Martin... i don't know who else. Would be a sweet movie though... i love the rat pack, Dean Martin is my personal hero.
They already made a Rat Pack movie
Never saw that one - doesn't look like anything special, I'd rather see Scorcese's take on it.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

This is HUGE in terms of African Americans in Hollywood. If he actually plays FRANK SINATRA in a movie (highly doubt), this will shake up/change Hollywood. So many opportunities will open up of Actors of color, the stereotypes will change.

-The Juice
Its different for a regular generic role, but this is a BIOPIC. A movie about a REAL person and someone important in entertainment HISTORY.

Might as well have Megan Fox play the role, just so everyone wouldn't mind watching the abomination of a horrible cast move.

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

This is HUGE in terms of African Americans in Hollywood. If he actually plays FRANK SINATRA in a movie (highly doubt), this will shake up/change Hollywood. So many opportunities will open up of Actors of color, the stereotypes will change.

-The Juice
Its different for a regular generic role, but this is a BIOPIC. A movie about a REAL person and someone important in entertainment HISTORY.

Might as well have Megan Fox play the role, just so everyone wouldn't mind watching the abomination of a horrible cast move.
Are you suggesting they did what they did with Bob Dylan?

Back
Top Bottom