Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin, who wins?

Watching the original Oceans 11 right now starting these two legends. Had me thinking, who would you take as the overall better of the two?

When I was a kid I was always listening to Frank because my dad and grandpa would play him around the house/car rides. Over the years though, I realized the work Dean put in even before/during his music ventures.

I gotta go with Frank. Timeless entertainment by the both of them though.

View media item 483372
View media item 483374

Dino. No ***** given with that guy.

Dean Martin celeb roast's were great.

+ all the work he did with Jerry Lewis.

Feel like if this question was asked to men/women who grew up following them in the 50s and on it would be real hard to make a call.

Last edited:
Dean been my fav but I wouldn't argue with ppl thinking Frank was more talented or w/e. Gotta love Frank.

OG Ocean's 11 ftw :pimp:

Sinatra had more swag and he could sing great but Dino had a better voice. I love listening to his Capitol Collectors Series CD.

Inamorata is my favorite.

Not to take away from Frank but I just think Dean was a better singer.

franks sinatra
nthat.gif

The Chairman of the board. It's no secret Dino was the better singer, but old blue eyes could sing well enough. He really invented swag. Sinatra could probably walk into a room today, no one knowing who he was, and take your girl....and you not even be mad.

Can't go wrong with Dean, Frank, or Tony. Frank was with the mob though so that might put his swag over the edge.

Back
Top Bottom