Frat rap / college rap ... probably the most worthless type of rap out there

Originally Posted by Wavy and Goliath

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

White people shouldn't be allowed to rap.

^this
did you really just quote yourself 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

slap your self for puttin Wiz & Mac in that category

1st check out Mac album work before you go in on him

slap your self for puttin Wiz & Mac in that category

1st check out Mac album work before you go in on him

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

At least they keep it real.....

this.
thx for puttin me on some of these cats... cant stand mac miller but mike stud aight... i wanna hate on dude but i cant really...

jus watched the in this life video... was impressed (im usually not impressed by much these days
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

At least they keep it real.....

this.
thx for puttin me on some of these cats... cant stand mac miller but mike stud aight... i wanna hate on dude but i cant really...

jus watched the in this life video... was impressed (im usually not impressed by much these days
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by sonunox34

eyes.gif
cmon son
aint nothing creative about rapping about how much of a homosexual you are and how much you penis gets suck, probably by other men that call themselves pretty !!#$$@%
get real.
 Lil' B isn't gay
eyes.gif

next album is called I'm gay
dude calls himself a pretty *!+**
dude called himself a #**
dude said he wears tiny jeans like a **+!@%

like seriously. cmon son, no way in hell any heterosexual man gonna let all that ayoness come outta his mouth.
You and this new dumbed down generation can be down with all this garbage **!, no talent, pro-gay nastyness yall call music and explain your choice to embrace it to God when judgement day comes.
im good.
30t6p3b.gif
gonna have to have illmatic on repeat for the next week to get all that lil *!+** filth out of my ears

SMH. You sound extremely insecure. 

Successful troll is successful. Thank you Based God.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

eyes.gif
cmon son
aint nothing creative about rapping about how much of a homosexual you are and how much you penis gets suck, probably by other men that call themselves pretty !!#$$@%
get real.
 Lil' B isn't gay
eyes.gif

next album is called I'm gay
dude calls himself a pretty *!+**
dude called himself a #**
dude said he wears tiny jeans like a **+!@%

like seriously. cmon son, no way in hell any heterosexual man gonna let all that ayoness come outta his mouth.
You and this new dumbed down generation can be down with all this garbage **!, no talent, pro-gay nastyness yall call music and explain your choice to embrace it to God when judgement day comes.
im good.
30t6p3b.gif
gonna have to have illmatic on repeat for the next week to get all that lil *!+** filth out of my ears

SMH. You sound extremely insecure. 

Successful troll is successful. Thank you Based God.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

agreed
Yea, this is corny. 
Whether they're "keeping it real", its still corny. 
laugh.gif

"They Will Never Understand..." While he drives a Benz in a suit. 
laugh.gif

I don't even like Mike Miller like that but he's quite a few notches above these guys. These the cats that always try to rap to you at campus parties... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

agreed
Yea, this is corny. 
Whether they're "keeping it real", its still corny. 
laugh.gif

"They Will Never Understand..." While he drives a Benz in a suit. 
laugh.gif

I don't even like Mike Miller like that but he's quite a few notches above these guys. These the cats that always try to rap to you at campus parties... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

They're not doing anything the rest of rap isnt' doing.  The only difference is WHO is doing the rapping, and as a result, what they talk about.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

They're not doing anything the rest of rap isnt' doing.  The only difference is WHO is doing the rapping, and as a result, what they talk about.

Back
Top Bottom