Freaking pathetic. VOL Weis

I'm still a fan of ND. The only positive I'm taking out of this loss is the fact that Paul Johnson used to coach at Hawaii and the Navy QB is from HI.
808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

Allen, Koolbar, Meb and Sauna = Team Irish

there's some other misc. cats but they disappeared long ago. thats why I love that real Deal College Football thread, u can see where people started hopping off bandwagons. LOL
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Nothing makes me happier than seeing Jabba lose and not take up for it. He is not a good coach. There is no reason for this team to be 1-8. They have some real good talent and Jabba is doing nothing with it.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

^^Weis stepped into an underachieving team with no expectations. For the last two years they've played schedules that look impressive just from name recognition but all the great teams seemed to be in down years. They've been blown out by every good team except USC. His play calling makes no sense. He goes for it on every 4th down.
Quote from another website
Quote:
3. Unbelievably Bad Offensive Calls
Believe it or not, Weis did not invent his "aggressive offense." The honors there go to my younger brother. He first experimented with going for fourth and 15+ in his own territory in football videogames five years ago. On the other hand, in video games it is fairly easy to pick up the first in such a situation. In real life it just leads to losses and head scratching
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
May God strike me dead if I use that word, Weis said during Media Day activities in South Bend, Ind. I never use that word. I have nine fifth-year seniors that came back for another year. Dont you think I owe it to them to try to win this year?
TEAMYANKEES

This team is so bad. I can't believe we lost to Navy. Watching that game was so aggravating. I mean really, on the 27 yard line, i think? You don't kick a field goal. I was supposed to go out and watch the USC game this season. Glad I'm waiting a couple years before I go again. I went out for the Michigan game last season, and even though they got trounced, it was still exciting to watch. You still had a feeling that they could come back and make it interesting. And sure enough in the 3rd quarter they did. This year, they could be down 3 heading into halftime, and I'd feel like the game was over. Hopefully we beat Duke.
Team Oakland Athletics

I remember the days when you could walk into J.C. Penny's and pick up Jay's. Man I wish those days were still around.

Back
Top Bottom