Freaking pathetic.

Quote:
"Fakers" sounds personal to me. Good job.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

NBAdotcom
Total Posts :: 1673

WOW!!!! :nerd:
nerd.gif
and in only 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post something that has not been posted already
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
personal? its the truth. who does childish crap like that anymore? the title is a joke that represents the character that got you banned 10 million times over... good job.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
Maybe you don't really know what "presonal" means...

I know personal means...maybe not presonal though.

If it is that hard for you to comprehend...calling the Lakers the "Fakers" is a personal opinion. Like I said...game threads should be neutral. No one cares about who or what you think the Lakers are.

Quote:
I made a thread about the game.

Did you? Who are these "Fakers" that you speak of then?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

:rofl:
roll.gif
this thread is straight comedy already

24K with the game winner tomorrow night on ESPN :pimp:
pimp.gif

just my $.02

Quote:
So stay out of the thread.
I said nothing about you. I made a thread about the game. I don't give two craps about you.
I'm here to talk about the upcoming game and you come in here and try to make it personal.
If you don't like it, ignore it...but if you're going to make comments make them about the game. If you don't want to talk about the game, stay the hell out of the thread and shut up.
business.jpg
OregonDucks
Jonathan Stewart/Dennis Dixon for Heisman.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

oops. wrong thread
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

who are the fakers? ? But I hear they're playing the Scums
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

GSDOUBLEU:
Mods should lock this one because of the title.
What?
laugh.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

NobleKane: You can't just let it go, can you?
I am not yet 30. I will turn 30 later this month. I don't see why that is relevant in this thread...apparently you are obsessed with me for some reason.

Now, that is the last non GAME related comment I will make in this thread. All further comments by NobleKane from now until the end of time will hereby be ignored by me and not responded to in any way, shape, or form.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way...

It will be interesting to see how the Fakers react in their second game. It was obvious that in their first game that A) they got the benefit of some very generous officiating to help them attempt to come back and B) a certain #24 shot them out of that game.

Now, after that game, and the news that he has shot down any attempt by management to work out a deal for him, how will the team react? Will they pull together and play harder or just go through the motions?

I don't really see any motivating factor for them to play hard all season. Their "leader" doesn't want to be there. He doesn't care about them or the organization, fans, ushers, ballboys, or anyone else but himself...so the team is not going to go anywhere.
On top of that, they're going into a hostile environment where they are public enemy #2 (right behind Robert Horry) in our home opener.
All the elements are in place for the Fakers to just mail it in and the Suns to win in a blowout.
I just can't see this Fakers team putting up much of a fight.

By the way, when does Odom return?
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

From what i heard Odom returns in about at least 2 weeks ( this is from the other laker Vs suns thread ).

Anyway for my official score i will say: Suns- 110, Lakers- 96. I honestly dont see the lakers having a chance in this game. I see Amare going for like 30 and 15.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
grow up you little man child
:lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

|I
tired.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter...who makes stairs.

Quote:
how about editing the title to something neutral instead of trying to envoke another argument?
:D
happy.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

Quote:
zo the dogg is still lurking on NT ? grow up you little man child

i still don't know how he squirmed his way back on a few months ago...posting on NT incognito.

you can't blame the man for coming back to NT after being banned, he has a need for a sense of belonging...like we all do.

but you're right NobleKane - game thread titles, at the very least, should be neutral - save you biases for the thread content itself...is it really that hard to do(apparently for some it's not)?

www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.

Blog for new items/personal blog.

I appreciate you guys picking up on my impersonation of the 29 year old child, calling them Phoenix SCUMS a while back.

But please lets not stoop to the kids level. Some people find confidence in the most cowardly ways.

Come to think of it, I'm starting the to appreciate the Suns talents, but just not their fans, but I guess the same can be said about ours.
SLOW MOTION​

You all know zodogg's mo. Why even try to change him or the way he acts? Either deal with it or ignore him. There's nothing you can do about it.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
STL RAMS

Back
Top Bottom