Freaknik: The Musical - On Adult Swim right now...

the boule
roll.gif

The unfunny thing is that it actually exists. Google Sigma Pi Phi. They even had the Griffin on their chains in the cartoon.

Originally Posted by Rell

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Nah this *$%+ is actually funny. Is it a one time thing?

please remove Malcolm X from your avatar. If you enjoyed that BS then you supportin everything Malcolm X and other civil rights leaders fought AGAINST.

Freaknik the Musical was single handedly the most ignorant, stupid, and degrading piece of ****ery Ive ever seen broadcast on Television.

****ery won, Progress took the "L".

calm down Sharpton, its just a cartoon

please remove Malcolm X from your avatar. If you enjoyed that BS then you supportin everything Malcolm X and other civil rights leaders fought AGAINST.

Freaknik the Musical was single handedly the most ignorant, stupid, and degrading piece of ****ery Ive ever seen broadcast on Television.

shut the %!$% up.

just watched it again today %%#$ is hilarious

"One time, Chad got so *#+#+$ up I put his $!*+ in my mouth"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Watching this right now.....WOW. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This +### is ignorant as hell but hilarious.  The Freaknik autotune slays me every damn time. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shut the %!$% up.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom