Frech Fry Power Rankings

Which Fast Food Spot Has the Best Fries?

• Total voters
Was just in Five Guys and saw this on the wall so I looked it up.

download.jpeg

1. Five Guys
2. McDonald's
3. Del Taco
4. Steak n' Shake
5. Arby's
6. Carl's Jr
7. Dairy Queen
8. Wendy's
9. Shake Shack
10. Burger King

Others: (11) Chick Fil A - (12) KFC - (13) Jack In The Box - (14) Popeye's - (15) Wiernerschnitzel

Last edited:
Really? They’re tasty and always at the top or near top of best selling fast food items.
Eh, they’re alright. Nothing really special about them for me. They’re decent fries.

Maybe my issue is I haven’t had McDonald’s in years. Absolutely nothing special about them but they’re consistent. I’ll give y’all that.

if the curly fries have more flavoring/spice than just plain salt, they shouldn't be compared to regular fries.

on a side note: the most overhyped french fries to ever exist are them horrible animal fries from in-n-out. terrible.

Eh, they’re alright. Nothing really special about them for me. They’re decent fries.

Maybe my issue is I haven’t had McDonald’s in years. Absolutely nothing special about them but they’re consistent. I’ll give y’all that.

All I eat from McDonalds is their apple pie and fries. Ain’t had a McDonald’s burger in like 10 years.

I got there just for the fries and pies

Hold up...... waymennnnnnt.....

them trash a*** KFC WEDGES are ranked over Rally’s????? MAN PLEASE

Wendy’s????? :lol: :lol: gabbich

1. Rally's/Checkers
2. Five Guys
3. Popeyes
4. Chick-fil-a
5. Wendy's
6. Culvers
7. In-N-Out
8. Hardee's
9. Sonic
10. Burger King

Don't eat mickey d's so they didn't make my list. KFC wedges are good but they aren't fries.

Damn they got In n Out ranked hella low :lol:

Gimme them Wingstop fries coated in that salt/sugar x crack they sprinkle all over it.

As they should them things SUCK

I forgot about wingstop. That sugar/salt combo :smokin

Zaxby's seasoning on their's is good too (only when fresh out the fryer though)

Canes fries are bland. Same with Guthries

I don't mind the top 2, although I prefer Five Guys.

It's absolutely imperative that McD's fries are piping hot though. If you don't eat them in the first few minutes they're trash.

Also, what are in McDonald's fries? They don't even taste like potato :lol:

Still :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom