Freddie Gibbs is an idiot. vol. TSA Employee fired.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by devildog1776

why would son have that much weed open in his bag?

i carry weed on all my plane trips but its so concealed that dudes will have to break things apart just to find it.... a 8th is all i need for my trips and im good... dude was carrying enough bud for a month... unless you going overseas there's no need to carry more than a 8th.. even then it aint that serious...

dry snitching is gonna be the downfall of this society
Requesting a PM Devil.....................
PM me too,

all he has to say is he lied and it was a joke, done deal, problem solved

technically they can't prove the weed went through, it's only Gibbs' word and a photo

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

What an idiot.

You don't post something like that on twitter.

Some dudes need a class on what to put on social networks and what not to post. 

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Dumb and dumber.

TSA shouldn't have acknowledged it.
The TSA shouldn't have acknowledged someone publicizing that one of their agents let someone through with a crapload of drugs? That sounds like exactly the sort of thing they should acknowledge
I'm kinda off topic with this rant but it is much needed,

A little bit of bud equals a 'crap load of drugs' though...? bud is NOT that serious...I  have a problem with the squares who have such a problem with green...

I think the real reason is because the majority of people  slave away their existence in a meaningless daily routine, with no higher beliefs and no cause to commit to...its like they dont want to see other people in a different state of mind because they are already trapped in theirs...

Im sorry not everybody wants to be a prisoner to the demands of this society...America is about independence and freedom...its funny how transparent people are in the face of conflict...the amount of 'un-American' Patriots is astounding

....continue on demonizing those who don't follow the agenda....it says a lot about yourself.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Dumb and dumber.

The TSA shouldn't have acknowledged someone publicizing that one of their agents let someone through with a crapload of drugs? That sounds like exactly the sort of thing they should acknowledge

A little bit of bud equals a 'crap load of drugs' though...? bud is NOT that serious...I  have a problem with the squares who have such a problem with green...

I think the real reason is because the majority of people  slave away their existence in a meaningless daily routine, with no higher beliefs and no cause to commit to...its like they dont want to see other people in a different state of mind because they are already trapped in theirs...

Im sorry not everybody wants to be a prisoner to the demands of this society...America is about independence and freedom...its funny how transparent people are in the face of conflict...the amount of 'un-American' Patriots is astounding

....continue on demonizing those who don't follow the agenda....it says a lot about yourself.

Stupid. Today version of the internet is really getting old to me...

It's like it's designed for people to tell EVERYTHING....

I mean.. It basically is...

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Same thing I was thinking.
so yall didnt think to google it... 
eyes.gif
I did. He is nobody of consequence. Don't know why this is even a story.

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Its a story because a TSA agent let an oz of bud thru on a plane... Just because you are ignorant to who Gibbs is doesn't make this any less newsworthy

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Dumb and dumber.

indifferent.gif
... go play Magic the Gathtering

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 im in tears right now 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I guess you have to alter your brain chemistry to have a higher belief, with that being said there is absolutely no reason why weed should be illegal

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I guess you have to alter your brain chemistry to have a higher belief, with that being said there is absolutely no reason why weed should be illegal

True.  Alcohol is way worse than weed.  All the damn drunk and buzzed drivers out here.  Thousands of people die of alcohol poisoning every year.  On NYE there will be drunks everywhere, people passed out in the streets and crap.

Back
Top Bottom