Freddie Gibbs sonning Wale, Jeezy, and Jim Jones

Gibbs looking like a scorned woman, he went out his way to try to go at Rozay to get a deal wit Jeezy now he wanna say he was scared to diss. Just rap before you get completely blackballed

I like the fact that Gibbs ain't throwing any subliminal's, he's right in Jeezy's face with this but you don't wanna known as "the guy who's dissing Jeezy" and in every interview you're being asked more questions about Jeezy than yourself. Gibbs got some dope music and stuff like this can distract people from it, he might wanna fall back from this. You don't **** with Jeezy, ok now move on.
This alone will be the reason why if his music isn't phenomenal he will end up like beans, pill, black rob, field mob.. and whoever thought that exposing the boss would be beneficial.

new movie dropping in a few weeks: DAIRY OF A MAD BLACK RAPPER...STARING FREDDIE GIBBS...I mean come on dude you left or got dropped from CTE last yr & you mean to tell me you still tryin to diss JEEZY to get some light but as we can see its still not working...I bet every time GIBBS here's YG he punches the wall..lol Dude need to move on man JEEZY ain't worried...

It gotta be something that happened internally with the money or something for this dude to still be throwing shots 2 years later, then on top of that YG is poppin right now too and has a release. That would of been you Gibbs.

:lol:

Gibbs is nice but he will never pop like YG is.

I'm not even a YG Stan like that but he got the formula. Gibbs doesn't. Jeezy was dumb for signing him from the jump. Like how would you market Gibbs? He wouldn't attract the female fan base. No club bangers. No radio singles. Like wtf

That would of been you Gibbs.
laugh.gif
 No it wouldn't have

:lol:

Like how would you market Gibbs? He wouldn't attract the female fan base. No club bangers. No radio singles. Like wtf

Thats the questions labels probably ask themselves when listening to GIBBS thats why he never get signed...Like what type of fan base does he have?? I mean he can spit but who does he cater too???

Last edited:
I don't understand why whining and moaning about someone else is condoned so much in hip-hop/rap music.

Thats the questions labels probably ask themselves when listening to GIBBS thats why he never get signed...Like what type of fan base does he have?? I mean he can spit but who does he cater too???
The beauty of Gibbs music is he doesn't need to cater to anyone. He just needs to do him. He'll make his money off of touring. He should remain independent. Sign a distribution deal with Rhymesayers or Stones Throw. Madlib is already lacing him. Get someone like Jake One to lace a project with him and it'd be fire. 

Bruh, how did this turn into a YG appreciation thread
sick.gif

Gibbs said in an interview he gon make sure ppl ask Jeezy bout Gibbs, dude just dont put out enough music or effort to conjure up anything of relevance (dude kinda drops one project a year).

The beauty of Gibbs music is he doesn't need to cater to anyone. He just needs to do him. He'll make his money off of touring. He should remain independent. Sign a distribution deal with Rhymesayers or Stones Throw. Madlib is already lacing him. Get someone like Jake One to lace a project with him and it'd be fire. 
I get all that but dude really has no following to do tours like SPITTA..I remember when dude was on the TM:103 with JEEZY he did a few song every body in the crowd was like [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji] ...Dude is nice but he is like nothing special & boring...

“I’ll beat his *** in my church shoes,” Gibbs says, but he’s half joking. “If he just apologized it’d be all over with. It’s not that deep.”)

“That’s one of the only mistakes of my career,” he says about his signing to CTE. “I loved Jeezy so much, diehard fan. I looked at the musical possibilities—if we were together, damn, we would make such great music. But only one of us was into it. You know another thing that made me get with CTE? I was feeling like rap was getting kinda clique-ish, like you’d be on the outside looking in and you was by yourself. Now I know how to stand on my own two. When I left Interscope, I didn’t know. When I left Jeezy, I knew.”

http://beat-box.com/?url=http://rea...s-apology-young-jeezy-end-beef/#ixzz2wePJgtUm

I see him signing with Fools Gold soon

yea i know they was cool and on each other tape but i doesnt seem like they have worked together for a min

Back
Top Bottom