Freddie Gibbs sonning Wale, Jeezy, and Jim Jones

Talks bout Wale at 4:25

"...They'll prolly beat you up for that, ****** don't care if u nasty or not..." 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Gangsta Gibbs had valid points. Was he talking about Harold's and wale?

Did he say he VL?

gibbs keeps it way too real. i can see him doing some "when keeping it real goes wrong" type ish.

I **** with his music but this ***** literally just called out Wale and think he should get pressed because he said he doesn't like Harold's :rolleyes

Just picking up random beef for no problem because he wanna run his lip

i rock with Gibbs

he didnt even say **** bout wale

i feel like if cats dont like what he sayin bout em they should check him... :nerd: ...

It's not about that tho.... When he left CTE it was everything good it was a mutual decision now he has an album out and suddenly he has a problem with all of this?

he calling Jeezy a "Rap *****" but as soon as his rap album is coming out he resorts to starting rap beef. It's too easy to look through, He upset Jeezy ain't do a million songs with him and push him the way Ross Does Meek & Wale so now he gonna attack Jeezy because HE AINT WHERE HE THINKS HE SHOULD BE

I ain't ever been into blaming another man for your position unless someone is on some diddy ****.

if i had to sit and keep answering questions bout a ***** i really dont **** with i'd do what he's doin too, **** if we gonna keep talkin bout it i'm gonna give us both something to talk about up my buzz in the process

if i had to sit and keep answering questions bout a ***** i really dont **** with i'd do what he's doin too, **** if we gonna keep talkin bout it i'm gonna give us both something to talk about up my buzz in the process

Jeezy and gibbs ain't on the same level, Jeezy ain't gonna be asked about gibbs much because people don't really know him like that & Jeezy has much more interesting **** to be asked about.

So that strategy ain't gonna work.... Actually duck tape tried that and i haven't heard a peep from them since.

Instead of cats recognizing Gibbs for making good music they're going to dismiss him as a ***** talkin bad about jeezy and leave it at that..... more harm than help

Its his fault for signing with cte at the end of the day. Jeezy is the worse ceo there is so idk why he thought he would pop pn that label.

The thing is, When Gibbs was with Young, CTE wasnt actually a real label . Now that Jeezy has the deal, its CTE/ATLANTIC.........
All he had to do was wait

I think he raw as **** on the mic, but he killing me with the super-tough-gangster from GARY,INDIAN act he be portraying. Just rhyme homie. I'm a fan

Aint got nothing to do with the rap game being political....BURNING BRIDGES is just stupid

I think Gibbs will (and is) get heard on his beef wit Jeezy because he can rap that was the problem with ducktape it was all beef no music Gibbs got the music and is better than Jeezy IMO so i think it plays into his hands especially since i personally think Jeezy wants no parts of Gibbs

I do agree he should've never signed to cte in the first place as Jeezy had NO track record of putting anyone else on

Gibbs better than Jeezy? Jeezy wants no part of Gibbs? I've heard it all on NT :smh:

I've said this multiple times, Jeezy started CTE to put these no-name hood ****** on so they can get some buzz. The only person Jeezy went after that had a buzz already was Keef, other than that it's been underground hood dudes like Blood Raw, 211, Gibbs, Scrilla, Slick P, etc .. NOT Wale & Meek Millz.

Jeezy isn't running around talking about how great his label is and that he's the best "boss" in the industry. Jeezy doesn't even do too much promotion when it comes to his own projects so why did Gibbs think all of a sudden things were going to change? CTE is not MMG and it NEVER will be. CTE = Grand Hustle .. Jeezy & TIP on the same **** .. I ain't mad @ them.

Best comment in this thread by far "When he left CTE it was everything good it was a mutual decision now he has an album out and suddenly he has a problem with all of this?"

Gibbs better than Jeezy? Jeezy wants no part of Gibbs? I've heard it all on NT :smh:

I've said this multiple times, Jeezy started CTE to put these no-name hood ****** on so they can get some buzz. The only person Jeezy went after that had a buzz already was Keef, other than that it's been underground hood dudes like Blood Raw, 211, Gibbs, Scrilla, Slick P, etc .. NOT Wale & Meek Millz.

Jeezy isn't running around talking about how great his label is and that he's the best "boss" in the industry. Jeezy doesn't even do too much promotion when it comes to his own projects so why did Gibbs think all of a sudden things were going to change? CTE is not MMG and it NEVER will be. CTE = Grand Hustle .. Jeezy & TIP on the same **** .. I ain't mad @ them.

Best comment in this thread by far "When he left CTE it was everything good it was a mutual decision now he has an album out and suddenly he has a problem with all of this?"

i dont know if you can hear or not but Jeezy isnt a good rapper

Freddie Gibbs is a way better rapper than Jeezy is

all the rest of that **** you said was pointless

i dont know if you can hear or not but Jeezy isnt a good rapper

Freddie Gibbs is a way better rapper than Jeezy is

all the rest of that **** you said was pointless

Where has being the best rapper gotten Gibbs at this point in his Career?

Lemme guess, its Jeezy's fault.........

But grand hustle actually pushed artist at one point... Dro, kuntry then u got bob, meek milly type dudes that already had a buzz

Back
Top Bottom