Freddy Sample v Final Production

Sample....

278131558.jpg

Final Production....

278131557.jpg

what do ya think....i feeling the sample a lil more than the final production. How do ya feel about it? I dont have a release date, does anyone?

the final looks better but that's not saying much
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Prepare For Shermanation Member #9- Shermanator
Fulton County--Westside Where Da Best Ride​

Like the production model a lot more....not a bad kick...I like them
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

I like these but @#%$? is up with the silver swoosh on all these new sb releases?
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

lose the blood splatters on the final and i might cop. actually nah, they still ugly as @#%$.

sample really looks fake to me..
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

Everyone needs to keep hating them.

I'd love to cop these for MSRP.
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

When I 1st seen the sample I was said there where ok.. then the 1st time in seen the final, I said ill cop. And now after looking at that last picture I said to myself ill pass "And what a wonderfull day"

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

why would anyone ? ? ?
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

i agree....people keep hating on them!...so that people who appreciate these can cop more easily...and hopefully later on in the future, we can have a thread on here about how a lot of people regret sleeping on these. :tongue:
tongue.gif
:D
happy.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

You can hope that everyone hates these, but as the release approaches 1/2 the people saying how hideous they are will turn into the biggest beasts. I for one thought the sample was ok, but love the final product.

*** Waits for people to say "you shouldnt be able to buy these if you havent seen EVERY freddy movie"
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Back
Top Bottom