|||| FREE 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 & iD |||| 2013 ||||

We are here in dc for the nike woman's half marathon wifey did sf last year but missed out on the Tiffany Lunarglides so this year made sure to cop her some frees. There is also a crazy iridescent roshre run woven that is exclusive to the race. Here are a couple pics of the frees

They come with the satin laces and a regular white pair. The roshes are really sick though

Nice pics! The details are nice on them. I think there is also a "04.28.13" on the back of that metal Nike swoosh thing.. Sorry don't know what it's called :lol:

The Roshe Wovens are nice too! Did you also see Ellie Gouldings Halycon Flyknit Ones?

Naw man I dipped in right before closing didn't even get a chance to look around. Heading back tomorrow so will keep a look out for the flyknit ones

I had a pair of FR2 EXT and bought TTS.  It was too snug and tight upfront.  Are FR3 the same?  Should I go TTS or 0.5 size up?  TIA!

Can anyone in DC pick me up a pair of the Free 3.0 Tiffany's for my wife. Trying to ge them for an anniversary present. PM me if anyone is willing to help out. Called the store but no phone orders til after the weekend, but I'm worried they will sell out.

ndc sold out in mintue(s).  managed to get a phone ordered through to a fleet feet in maryland. the girlfriend is happy. 

saw one ebay listing for starting bid price of 250, and a buy it now price for 999.99.  smh.

^^^same thing happened in October with the Tiffany lunarglides. The beasts in SF and the bay came out. Alot of the runners were upset because they sold out and a bunch were up on eBay

New work shoes. Pretty happy.

Anyone know of any other stores in DC area that got the Marathon frees? Nike store only has smaller sizes, and Fleet Feet and City Sports are pretty much sold out.

I would like to give a personal shout out to Dr Damon. It's good to know genuine people still exist on Niketalk. I was able to find my wife a pair for our anniversary for retail. Thanks again for the help.

^^ Congrats to your wife for finishing the NWHM.. You probably saw or spoke with me if you visited the Expotique.. I was working around the "We Run" wall with the frees.

Thanks We hit the expo tique on Friday. So yeah may have seen you or spoken to you I had on some purple volt flyknit s Might have been wearing my daughter at the time. Are you out of beav? We saw a girl working there at the expo who remembered us from sf last October Meant to ask her if shell be in sf this year too. Will you be there too?

damn, that tiffany necklace and the shoes (frees) is killer! think the roshe is a bit too wild.

my wifey doesn't run, but i do. would love to get her that nike tiffany necklace and shoes lol. i heard MEN get hated on when they see you running in their women's marathon. i should register and have a custom nike shirt screen printed saying, "Just doing it.... for my wife..... for the tiffany necklace" haha

Last edited:
Haha. That sounds good. I would register too but someone has to watch the kids while mami runs

damn, that tiffany necklace and the shoes (frees) is killer! think the roshe is a bit too wild.

my wifey doesn't run, but i do. would love to get her that nike tiffany necklace and shoes lol. i heard MEN get hated on when they see you running in their women's marathon. i should register and have a custom nike shirt screen printed saying, "Just doing it.... for my wife..... for the tiffany necklace" haha

I wish it was just the NIKE Marathon. :wow:

Hey Ray u should just sign up. Although there are some man haters out there most of the women aren't like that. I'm sure your wife would like the necklace and kicks. Since u r in sf. Even if you don't get in should go to the expo. They let you sign up for the next three races no lottery. Catch is you pay up front plus an extra donation. But at least you are gauranteed a spot

^^^avtually never mind. They are actually a women's Free 3.0 v5 EXT model. Oddly on NDC there are three colors of the "EXT" version but only one of the pictures depicts it having dynamic fly wire. Also, if you search "Free 3.0 v5 EXT" and select the image I shared it is a broken link, looping to a different CW than the CW shown. Still, tell me what you think!

Back
Top Bottom