|||| FREE 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 & iD |||| 2013 ||||

the "breathe" addition features a more breathable mesh upper. In terms of literal performance it is near identical. It also features a fade graphic that us not available on other free runs

Helped a friend get her first free runs 5.0. Sadly Black sail/white roshes are extinct here in cali so had to get the free runs. Came out $67 with tax + shipping from NDC. Sadly discount doesnt work for jordans ;(

Pretty odd comparison but I have them and I went a .5 up from my regular size. Tims I got .5 down. Depending on how his boots fit I'd go a full size up from the tims

Helped a friend get her first free runs 5.0. Sadly Black sail/white roshes are extinct here in cali so had to get the free runs. Came out $67 with tax + shipping from NDC. Sadly discount doesnt work for jordans ;(
would be nice

I tried a pair on yesterday and I had to get an 11 (in the FR2's I'm a 10) in order to have the width tolerable. There was about a thumb width from my toe to the shoe.

Anybody know if these come in wide sizes besides NikeID?

I want to get a pair of the nike free 5.0 LAF's.

I want the 5.0 and free run +3....other websites say get a .5 size bigger because they run small. Eastbay says to get the normal size....anyone know which size to get? I will be ordering online. thanks

i wasn't kidding about registering for the Nike Womens Marathon in SF

I just registered!@

it opened now!

http://www.nike.com/events/register/werunsf/

gonna get that tiffany necklace for the wife

if you a college student, there is no random draw while its still open, you register and you are in.if your not a college student, you need to do the RANDOM DRAW"

i checked the extensive faq, it clearly says for both MEN AND WOMEN

i only signed up for the HALF because im fat and this is the longest i will run and i hope i dont die.

i plan to run a 12-13min/mile pace the entire way trying not to stop. if anyone down to pace and if not too slow for you. holla at me!

^^^hope you get in !! Ill be there with the wife and kids.

DOOD IM IN!

apparently if your in school it wasnt a random draw, you already register. so im in. im excited, it will be a huge milestone for me to do a half. get that tiffany necklace for the wife haha

will the shoes be these free run+ 5.0 also? same as the DC ones.

Congrats!!! You will def enjoy it. Not sure iabout the shoes they usually drop some pics and info on the nwm Facebook page the week before. Last years sf had Tiffany lunarglides since they just did the frees for dc think they might change it up for another model. Maybe Tiffany flyknits or something. Who knows?? I know there were a lot if upset runners in sf because the shoes sold out fast due to all the hypebeasts /resellers in the bay last year. There were pairs on eBay for 400 bucks the Friday before the race Hopefully they make enough this time.

nice
i wasn't kidding about registering for the Nike Womens Marathon in SF

I just registered!@

it opened now!

http://www.nike.com/events/register/werunsf/

gonna get that tiffany necklace for the wife

if you a college student, there is no random draw while its still open, you register and you are in.if your not a college student, you need to do the RANDOM DRAW"

i checked the extensive faq, it clearly says for both MEN AND WOMEN

i only signed up for the HALF because im fat and this is the longest i will run and i hope i dont die.

i plan to run a 12-13min/mile pace the entire way trying not to stop. if anyone down to pace and if not too slow for you. holla at me!

Nice, Euge!

If only it didn't have that "label", I'd seriously run the race EVERY YEAR. :/

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of 5.0s and I love them. By far one of the best shoes I've run in.

Apparently Nike retroed the OG Nike Free Run. Went to the Nike Outlet today and they had two colorways, the Black/White and a light greyish and red colorway. I picked up the Black/White pair. Am I missing something, cause I heard nothing of them. Manufacture dates were December 2012 and March 2013. Either way, I was stoked that they did.

Back
Top Bottom