Free Altec Lansing Octiv Duo Speaker for Ipod/Iphone/Ipad vol. groupon deal!

This has been ran through more times than the starting lineup in the "Best I Ever Had" video.

I'm good.

i only picked 1 
laugh.gif
i'm not gonna get carried away

just ordered mine.

I made sure i got my card ready once i scrolled down and saw people ordering in bulk. Much respect to them, get em all ! lol

Thanks OP!

we really should set up a deal of the morning before the whole world reaches it.

lmao

i kidd i kidd

[h2]"Maximum number of uses for this voucher has been reached"[/h2]
hopefully my first order went through. good looks OP. Im gonna probably keep all 4 (one for my girl, my room, one for my brother, and give one away as a gift) and sell one to get my shipping money back. These are not selling well on ebay.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JSoN619

[h2]"Maximum number of uses for this voucher has been reached"[/h2]
hopefully my first order went through. good looks OP. Im gonna probably keep all 4 (one for my girl, my room, one for my brother, and give one away as a gift) and sell one to get my shipping money back. These are not selling well on ebay.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
@ reselling these

good deal tho

I hope it goes through, picked up one that I'll use as a Christmas present, thanks for the information OP.

Servers are not down. Site is going slow as molasses, but my order just went through even with a timeout error.

Every time I would click something, it would go to timeout error but when I went back it would make the change.

Took about 45 mins to get my order in
laugh.gif

I was just able to get an order through also. Got the confirmation email so I will just keep my fingers crossed...

So the "Deal" is you can order up to 5 for free and pay only $5 for shipping.

But people online are already starting to get cancellation emails as well.

Back
Top Bottom