Free Butterfingers Bar For the First 100,000 to 'File A Claim'

thanks
pimp.gif

Thank You!We've received your claim. Sorry for your loss.

Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

THANKS!

That looks like some spam mess. I hate how you have to enter in some sort of e-mail. I did this for some Levis thing and not those punks send me e-mails every day.

No offense really, but why do people do this stuff? Wouldn't it be better just to go to the store and buy one for $1

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

No offense really, but why do people do this stuff? Wouldn't it be better just to go to the store and buy one for $1

true, but the word "FREE" gets everybody. Including myself
laugh.gif

I love FREE thats why... btw my story..

In one of the most well planed heists of 1994 after hours of trick or treating my older brother (10 at the time) asked me (7 at the time) to get a large bowl after we spread all of our trick or treat candy out on the table in our family room... so we could "share" our candy. when I returned not a single Butterfinger was on the table! I noticed immediately. He'd taken and hid them all! To this very day I ask him about it and he denies it. In the days after I would find Butterfinger wrappers all around.... I'm 60% sure my dad was in on it but i've never had concrete evidence.... Tragic.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

that dollar can be used for a scroll up.

but yeah free does get everyones attention.

Thank you sir! Gotta love free stuff. It'll be a great day when the coupon comes in, because by then, I will have completely forgotten about this haha

Back
Top Bottom