*FREE CDS* LO.END.RADIO PRESENTS.. MAKIN' MOVES II: THE MIXTAPE (REMASTERED)

**UPDATE: Free copies of MAKIN' MOVES II until my CD burner breaks. Drop a line in this thread, PM me your shipping address and we'll hook you up!**

After initially releasing this project on April 20th, 2011, I've spent the past five months locked in my studio obsessively refining our sound. I was very disappointed with the overall sound quality of the original release, and have spent countless hours improving my craft as sound engineer in order to translate my artists and their visions appropriately. I can now say that this record finally meets the standards of my imagination, and I hope you enjoy the result.

Please take the time out to give us a fair listen, I promise you won't regret it. -6S

MAKIN' MOVES II by loendradio

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO/FREE DOWNLOAD

pimp.gif

Featuring appearances from NT's own HOWARD FLOZSTELLO:

and super producer PLAN:

"From the top.. let's get it right this time." - NANDAE

I've made a lot of songs in my young career, but this one is my all time favorite so far. Coldest flip ever, and the only song on the tape that I produced where I flipped a sample.

SAMPLE:

Y'all wouldn't believe how much work it took to make Curtis sound like that..

Free copies of MAKIN' MOVES II until my CD burner breaks. Drop a line in this thread, PM me your shipping address and we'll hook you up!

Back
Top Bottom