Free Cooking Classes @ Whole Foods (Get Hip)

Good looking out. Might have to check this out.

Edit: #Fail. No cooking courses near my area (Orange County)
frown.gif

I mean dudes feel like they HAVE to spend $ on females taking them out. I am just giving them free alternatives.

I live in Austin, Texas, and as a result, have the world's best Whole Foods at my fingertips. I love Whole Foods.

^ I wouldn't use this as a first date. They gotta earn to be taken to the free cooking class Big North
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean dudes feel like they HAVE to spend $ on females taking them out. I am just giving them free alternatives.

word, but if you go to the class by yourself or watch some food network, and in turn you learn how to prepare a nice dinner night for a female = panty dropper

i always forget about these things after i walk out the store...good looks...

none in VA and im not goin on the way to MD

Originally Posted by nuggets

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

word, but if you go to the class by yourself or watch some food network, and in turn you learn how to prepare a nice dinner night for a female = panty dropper
Who is to say that

A. You don't ALREADY know how to do this even though you go to the class
B. You can use this as ANOTHER date idea. Save the cooking for her when she earns it.

But you can go by yourself to the class. It is always fun with someone else though.

Also, you can find some willing females there as well. Anytime I went, there were no more than 2 dudes in the class. 20 folks min.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

I live in Austin, Texas, and as a result, have the world's best Whole Foods at my fingertips. I love Whole Foods.

why hello hello

Originally Posted by solesavage

frown.gif

The store at the District is gigantic. They have classes at the store in Long Beach all the time.

good looks on this...if you social at all ya can meet some chicks and if not, ya learned a new recipe or two. all W's in my book..

frown.gif

come on big dawg do you homework there is a store inside the brea mall, dont know what its called but they have stuff like that. i believe its across the way from micheal kors. but its mad packed all the time.

Originally Posted by elgrenas

frown.gif

come on big dawg do you homework there is a store inside the brea mall, dont know what its called but they have stuff like that. i believe its across the way from micheal kors. but its mad packed all the time.

Seems like you missed your homework with your bad grammar. Secondly, I know there is one in Brea, but I was following OP's instructions on running a search.

frown.gif

Seems like you missed your homework with your bad grammar. Secondly, I know there is one in Brea, but I was following OP's instructions on running a search.

dude relax not coming at you at all. I didn't know we were in school, and had to watch out for every little ******ed mispelled word. just trying to help out.

frown.gif

2313836162_7444d0e9a1.jpg

frown.gif

dude relax not coming at you at all. I didn't know we were in school, and had to watch out for every little ******ed mispelled word. just trying to help out.

I'm relaxed fam. You come at me like I dont already know there is a store in Brea. I simply ran a search through the site and the only available classes are out in Thousand Oaks.

frown.gif

I'm relaxed fam. You come at me like I dont already know there is a store in Brea. I simply ran a search through the site and the only available classes are out in Thousand Oaks.

na my dude not coming at you at all. just the way i typed it i guess. my bad, didnt think peeps on here were that sensitive.

They're not free at the one across the street from me. But it's still only like $25 - $30 bones.

That's a meal at a decent restaurant anyway, and this "would" cut down on awkward convo and give me some room to play around and be funny.

Back
Top Bottom