FREE HUGS?

who has seen these people? i haven't been downtown in a while, but i think 2 weeks or 1 week ago when i went downtown, i was walking by that plaza between macy's and nordstroms and there were a bunch of people with the FREE HUGS signs. have they been there a while or was it for something? i wasn't too sure what it was all about.

it was my first time going to RIVETED as well. their selection wasn't all that great.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

there were these bums infront of @#%$ on broadway, 10 cents they'll do push-ups. but i really dont see any enjoyment of bums doing push-ups. so i gave them 50 cents to hug justin aka divinetecknique. but justin tried to avoid them, so the bum gave him a handshake..not knowing where his hands have been.

pass the number to me, I want someone to smash and grab at the liquor store by me.
Team Negrodamus​

ehh it was mostly guys. there was one OK looking girl, but she looked kinda dirty.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^riveted is a jeans boutique. it's located on 1st between spring and this other street (sorry forgot the name). they have the brands you see on sf, like nudies, fortress, etc.

Back
Top Bottom