FREE KFC 2 PIECE GRILLED CHICKEN MEAL!!!....VOL POPEYES PART 2

How come it is asking to install a "coupon printer" when I tried to print the coupon?

Originally Posted by RFX45

How come it is asking to install a "coupon printer" when I tried to print the coupon?
[Pharrell] It all comes crashing down [/Pharrell]

frown.gif

coupon printer is just a program. I'm installing it now. site says you can print out 4 per comp I believe...

beat me to it.

The Oprah Winfrey Show/Kentucky Grilled Chicken Two-Piece Meal Coupon

Get two pieces of grilled chicken, two individual sides and a biscuit!

Limited Time Download:
Coupon download available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 9:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC[emoji]174[/emoji] locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009-excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 2009.

Go to UnthinKFC.com and download your coupon!

Due to heavy demand, you may experience some slowness navigating to the website. Please be patient and try again later.

* Terms: Free offer good for two pieces of Kentucky Grilled Chicken[emoji]8482[/emoji] (manager's choice) and two individual sides and a biscuit at participating KFC restaurants located in the Unites States, while supplies last. Limit one offer per coupon, one coupon per person during offer period. Must be redeemed in person. Not good with any other offers. No photocopied, mechanically reproduced or altered coupon accepted. Coupon cannot be sold or traded. Valid only if downloaded from UnthinKFC.com. Applicable tax extra. Void where prohibited. By downloading coupon, you agree that KFC is not responsible for any technical problems or malfunctions of computer systems, servers or printers or lost or unavailable network connections. You are limited to 4 downloads of coupon. Coupon fraud is punishable by law.

www.oprah.com/kfc for more details.
pimp.gif

-waystintyme

i went to try this on Saturday and they were out of the chicken....i have a feelin we gonna see more news reports...lol

just got my 4 anyone find a way to get more yet? i tried clearing my cookies and new ip but i think thats why you have to download that thing

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

just got my 4 anyone find a way to get more yet? i tried clearing my cookies and new ip but i think thats why you have to download that thing

Only way is to use seperate computers. Walgreen's had a coupon for free boxes of Honey Bunch Cereal last year using the same program. I came out thestore with 16 free boxes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frijolero

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

Only way is to use seperate computers. Walgreen's had a coupon for free boxes of Honey Bunch Cereal last year using the same program. I came out the store with 16 free boxes.
pimp.gif
hustle
pimp.gif

it expires soon, "at participating KFCs"

it's definitely real, but what if the KFC i go to isn't participating? awkward
tired.gif

.. standing there with a coupon i printed off the internet

Back
Top Bottom