free maxim magazine for 1 year

Anyone know how this is profitable for them? I just assumed they sold my information to other companies.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Anyone know how this is profitable for them? I just assumed they sold my information to other companies.
u don't have to do a survey or answer a phone call like the "snuggies" just fill the info...seems legit enough

im still getting my free ones from thisis50.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you for joining RewardsGold! We hope you enjoy your first reward!

We will be e-mailing you your RewardsGold Membership Number soon! With your RewardsGold Membership Number, you can

* Check How Many RewardsGold Rewards Points You Have Earned!
* Redeem Your Points To Get Even More Great Rewards!

Thanks again for joining RewardsGold, and please continue to check your e-mail for your RewardsGold Membership Number! We'll be e-mailing you very soon!

Sincerely,

Abby Jones
RewardsGold.com Customer Service
http://www.rewardsgold.com

i think i did this last year ? well another year of maxim for me then
pimp.gif

maxim sent me a letter saying that i can't renew my subscription because im subscribed until 2016 (or something like that)
roll.gif
i signed up every time NT had one of these posts.. and i guess it just piled on.

This thread reminds me I never did receive my year subscription from a while back
smh.gif

I did this for Motor Trend when it was posted on here and I'm still getting issues in the mail for free 2 years later, HA!

It's profitable because the magazine makes money off of the advertisements, not subscriptions. The subscription charge is just to help cover the printing costs.

The higher the number of subscribers for a magazine, the more the magazine can charge for its advertisements. This helps boost the subscription numbers.

a magazine's ad prices are based on subscription base. almost every magazine can be found free or at a deep discount, b/c they need subscribers to drive up advertising and ad price.

Back
Top Bottom