Free Rods

Seems like everyone is all "doom"ed out lately. Im not sure if there was a thread about this already but according to several reports, the Free Rods are supposed to be dropping this month in limited quantities. Just wanted to know what ppl thought about em.... or if anyone had anymore info.

I like them. They have dropped in other places, but I don't know about this area. Not sure if I like them enough to hunt down a pair....
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
A cup a day keeps the bad stuff away.

anyone care to share, i want a 13

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

want em but doubt they'll be anywhere around here.
Chocolate City Movement.

i was at central today and the Nike rep there was wearing a pair. when i first saw the pics, i didnt think much of them but when i saw them on someone's feet, i now want a pair bad. they look real fresh in person
GO SPURS GO!

Did they mention if they were going to carry them? No SB's in the closet yet, but for some reason I am really liking these. I honestly don't even know where I would start looking for a pair other than ebay or pys.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

^^go to nikesb.com and type in your zip to see shops in your area...
girl = XX chromosomal makeup

Team Wipe Me Down
"I Ain't Complaining Just Watch How You WIPE My Chest"myspace

yo nick, what were you wearing yesterday at central? i was there bro, i was the dude who was wearing the vamps and a 10 deep shirt on, and i was the kids those ghetto @#%$ dudes from dc tried to kill..lol, i got my pair of dooms to.

Quote:
yo nick, what were you wearing yesterday at central? i was there bro, i was the dude who was wearing the vamps and a 10 deep shirt on, and i was the kids those ghetto dudes from dc tried to kill..lol, i got my pair of dooms to.

haha. i just asked you the same question in the doom post. i was the one in the footscape's and yankees hat. i hated those guys yesterday. im glad you got your pair after those jerk offs took most of them. luckily, i got a friend in tennessee that got me a size 10.5 for 160 so i'll be straight.
GO SPURS GO!

yea, that was me. when those guys rushed the store, lil jon pushed my gf out of the way to get in. then, when we left, she looked at him when he was sitting on the couch, and he laughed in her face. i hate those dudes soo much! totally pathetic.
GO SPURS GO!

i feel ya man. i hate that @#%$, see i was tryin to talk to him to make him feel bad, but then i knew it wasnt going to work. Those dudes stay in commonwealth. oh well..its all good, im sorry about you not gettin a pair at central, where are you from anyways?

im in lexington park in st. marys co. those guys are total beasts. its cool about not getting a pair up there. mine should be in on monday and i only paid an extra $10. if you guys ever go back up to central to wait for any sb's, hit me up.
GO SPURS GO!

Hehehehe. . .
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You're dentist's name is Crentist?"​

wow so much info in this thread

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

the dudes at central were probably the same dudes at pitcrew that tried that but didnt get a pair.

so bammaz is getting ruffed at central in waldorf now???

Word to bill bellamy and bernie mac "the world is coming to an end.... ummmmm hmmmm"
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

$200. Oh my jesus. That's quite a bit for some colorful summer joints. I think they're kinda cool...just can't do $200...
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

They're catching $300 on Ebay.

$400 if you lucky and have the right size.
TEAM iSketch
I'm Unbeatable

Back
Top Bottom