||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Those CWs are AMAZING!!! Nice find illy!

I supposedly got my Navy EXTs today so I'll try to post pics when I get home.

NP!

Looks like there's also a Black cw in the EXTs

Photo-May-22-6-08-54-PM-1024x1024.jpg

Here's the pics of my EXTs! Sorry for the bad pictures. 

I'll do a quick review before I go. I'm loving the material they used on the shoe.  Speckles with nubuck/suede? and 3m is a must for me and can't forget about those laces!
pimp.gif

It's everything I expected accept that the backpack material over the toe box is more lightweight (or flimsy) than expected but I guess it's better for more breathability.  That's just my quick opinion for now.

It's still my favorite CW
pimp.gif
Just look at my wall
laugh.gif

2cofoex.jpg

b63lau.jpg

117tvuv.jpg

2lw5fly.jpg

2w49q8h.jpg

2i6c8dv.jpg

255uvcj.jpg

^
laugh.gif
! I pulled the BIN trigger as soon as I saw the Iggy RRs, and now I'm tempted to do the same with the Iggy EXTs!

The last pic is pretty dope! I gotta say... although the FR3 EXTs are nice, the NYCs steal the spotlight in that pic
pimp.gif
. I'm a bit salty I passed on them 
mad.gif

im guessing those arnt really meant for running as it seems i wouldnt want to damage that material?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^
laugh.gif
! I pulled the BIN trigger as soon as I saw the Iggy RRs, and now I'm tempted to do the same with the Iggy EXTs!

The last pic is pretty dope! I gotta say... although the FR3 EXTs are nice, the NYCs steal the spotlight in that pic
pimp.gif
. I'm a bit salty I passed on them 
mad.gif
Thanks again for putting up those pics! If you hadn't I would have went to sleep and possibly missed out on them.
Link to more pictures of the Black EXTs: http://blog.highkickz.com/nike-free-run-3-ext/

I'm supposed to be sleeping but this new info got me hyped for some reason
laugh.gif

Nike also could've added a speckle job to those N7s.

pulled the trigger on the iggy ext lol

cant pass up on these - frees with speckle midsole always have a place in my heart!

I do t know why these EXT's arent doing it for me. I think I'd rather get the Free+ 3 Iggys and have Ray speckle them for me lol. The Blacks are "ok" but I'd rather get the team orange and Iggy regular 3's need Finishline to hurry up and get those!

I'M IN!

Order Confirmation from Citysole

Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.

------------------------------------------------------
1 x Nike Free Run+ 3 EXT Iguana - Sail - Cargo Khaki (531788-220) = $94.99
Sizes Mens 10.5
------------------------------------------------------

My GF is in love with the Tropical twist, I personally like the Black XTE's. Look durable. Guess I can add those to my wish list along with the total oranges....maybe
pimp.gif

I ended up completing my set of EXTs with the black ones
laugh.gif
I really wasn't expecting these releases but I'll be ready if there's a next time.

Nice, V!

Man, I'm really tempted to grab the Iggy EXTs...

The materials look so DOPE! Plus, the color of the DF piece doesn't stick out like a sore thumb! lol

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Z
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
OMG! Info is needed!
nerd.gif
 (via IG)
ify2jq.jpg

-edit-
With a slight glimpse of the tag, I'm guessing FNL? 

Is this gonna be an EXT too? It seems like we won't see any information until the day before.

It definitely looks like one, as it looks to have the same materials.

Then again, I think those may be the Grey/Tropical Twists? I think the person who snapped the shot went so heavy with the filters that they might've altered the true colors of the shoe... I hope that's not the case because I really like that shade of brown lol

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Finishline has the black Free EXT
7db362a463c3ef442bcc1e005f7e3e3b94fd9714_r.jpg

I almost didnt see them.  They were not on the main wall. They were on the very bottom of the rack that sits just outside of the front door.  I walked out, stopped and took two steps backswards when I saw them.
Questions: What does N7 and EXT stand for?

Back
Top Bottom