||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Finishline Black EXT?!?! oh they will be mine now. Def not a QS if Finishline got emCutthroat: what Finishline is that by chance?

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Finishline has the black Free EXT

I almost didnt see them.  They were not on the main wall. They were on the very bottom of the rack that sits just outside of the front door.  I walked out, stopped and took two steps backswards when I saw them.
Questions: What does N7 and EXT stand for?

N7 has something to do with seven generations of Native American wisdom, and its commitment is to "bring sport and its benefits to Native American communities" in North America.

As for EXT, my guess it's EXTRA-TERRAIN or simply EXTRA?

Just saw these on IG
2gsleoh.jpg

#almostperfect #voltdfpiecethrowsthemoff lol

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Finishline Black EXT?!?! oh they will be mine now. Def not a QS if Finishline got emCutthroat: what Finishline is that by chance?
I definitely will be buying at least 2 pairs.  The Finishline is in Roseville, CA.

^They are.

I'm almost positive the EXT in the IG pic is the WMN's Grey/Tropical Twist cw. You can see a slight hint of Teal on the sole and the DF system.

got em!
they look much better in person than the pics - love them so far - haven't tried on yet-

first time i payed retail for a shoe since 2000  HA!
7f73615c6cf0ffb7bc23b16b613ee405497c70f8_r.jpg
64d36c5868c7f71ab728ba6c67e0e87b1b863356_r.jpg
f9b16462fabab665ebfc88c4e9a6ed26c830c25b_r.jpg
22c1606cfdbcbc63e271f0b42ca55ecf6b80ff7f_r.jpg
cfb26e3698f2ab7fbaf6a5e4a48a914fe5ce5884_r.jpg
9d5363386878f38cb676b4736434e75c6cde163a_r.jpg
95b36fe76c1ffdefb4ebbed56a3aef7b06545e9a_r.jpg
25f1626dfbbbba65ed4e3621a9234c90433ba053_r.jpg

Originally Posted by pezones

got em!
they look much better in person than the pics - love them so far - haven't tried on yet-

I don't know what it is, but I am in love with those.

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

got em!

I don't know what it is, but I am in love with those.

This

Few new color ways ON FNL.com. Team Oranges, te LS color way rip off of the FR2 LS and a cool grey and purple. I was hopin the Iguana color way would pop up do I could use my rewards coupon. Just ordered oranges from Nike too. :smh

FYI
the place where i bought my EXT's has all the CW for 10% off (@+#)

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=122_175

- I've worn them about 4x - SUPER comfortable.  the tongue does move to the side, not a big issue as these are just for casual use for me-

--I REALLY want those powerlines, hopefully they start popping up soon-
I like every color I have seen for the Powerlines.  I dont think they come out until the fall though.  Just read that the blue color-way ships at the end of July.  I cant wait.  There is a site doing Pre-order
http://www.titolo.ch/nike-free-powerlines-preorder-expected-delivery-july-2012-p-4545.html

^^^yeah- the powerlines pre-order from titolo works out to about $200USD shipped though...

i emailed citysole about them - "I am not sure but we might be getting it soon." was the response - so hopefully we will know soon

- - - ordered the grey EXTs for the woman - i'll post pics when they arrive

^^^yeah- the powerlines pre-order from titolo works out to about $200USD shipped though...

i emailed citysole about them - "I am not sure but we might be getting it soon." was the response - so hopefully we will know soon

- - - ordered the grey EXTs for the woman - i'll post pics when they arrive

Im not gunna lie, I did laugh when I saw the price in British Pounds before the conversion rate.  I just think seeing a pre-order is indicative of a sooner release rather than a later release.  Can you post or PM me the response that you get from the email to citysole?  I really want a few pairs.  The only shoes that I have been excited about in a while are the Powerlines+ and the Flyknits.  

J: Same as my NT sn

pez: Iggy EXTs look GREAT! I really want to purchase 'em; however, since I already have the Iggy RRs, I might have to pass... #tryingtocutdown

Powerlines look AWESOME! The Powerline lace system looks like an aesthetic rendition of the Dynamic Fit system.  

Here are the other cws via shoegame
nike-free-powerlines.jpg

nike-free-powerlines-shoe.jpg

nike-free-powerlines-blue.jpg

nike-free-powerlines-2012.jpg

Same cw as the one pictured by titolo (best cw, imo)

Quktic- citysole.c o m

cutt- what i posted above in quotes was their response ^^

i'll call them next week and see if the have any updates

Back
Top Bottom